Cruz excoriates Pelosi over House Mask Mandate:”Who th’ Hell does she think She is?”

CarthDawg77

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Senator Cancun doesn't want to wear a mask, because his douchey beard would be covered up. What a pandering weasel. 😒

C’mon Barry, you can’t honestly look at those two and pick against teddy! Seriously? 
She is the very essence of a crooked politician

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Senator Cancun doesn't want to wear a mask, because his douchey beard would be covered up. What a pandering weasel. 😒

Oh, Eunice... Actually, I think Ted is just further exposing Nancy Pelosi for the power hungry Banshee that she is.  Do you think Pelosi should have the Authority to arrest, Jail & Fine “Free American Citizens”  for not “bowing & scraping” to every whim she has?  If you DO, you are a lost cause; You are Guilty of Accessory to Treasonous Behavior &  you should renounce your US Citizenship, Immediately....🤨

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

https://www.inquisitr.com/6494019/nancy-pelosi-has-made-millions-in-stock-market-on-companies-she-

In January, as the Biden administration was gearing up to enact legislation that would benefit electric vehicle companies, Paul Pelosi bought 25 call options on shares in Tesla, billionaire Elon Musk's electric-vehicle company, according to Business Insider.

Similarly, Paul Pelosi purchased millions of dollars worth of Microsoft and Roblox shares in March, as reported by Fox Business.

He made the purchase as Bill Gates' company "secured a lucrative government contract worth nearly $22 billion to supply U.S. Army combat troops with augmented reality headsets."

10 hours ago, trashyhound said:

C’mon Barry, you can’t honestly look at those two and pick against teddy! Seriously? 
She is the very essence of a crooked politician

He's a beta.  His genes and his skinny jeans won't allow it 

• LOL! 2

37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpeg
Every time I see one of you 'conservative' tough guys, this is my thought. 

You say that as if you are doing any different? Correct me If I'm wrong Barry, but you aren't offering to meet up for fisticuffs with anyone, correct?

• LOL! 2

4 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

You say that as if you are doing any different? Correct me If I'm wrong Barry, but you aren't offering to meet up for fisticuffs with anyone, correct?

I am not, but this 'beta' nonsense is funny coming from those I am convinced couldn't harm a flea and whose manly attributes are definitely in question for the juvenile insults they throw. You may be in that club, Bubba. 

• Grumpy 2

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am not, but this 'beta' nonsense is funny coming from those I am convinced couldn't harm a flea and whose manly attributes are definitely in question for the juvenile insults they throw. You may be in that club, Bubba. 

Barry the only thing you know about me is that I own you every time we engage.  You make some indirect, lame reply and then run off with your tail between your legs. Tale as old as time.  We all laugh at your expense.  It's great.  Keep it up.  Bubba.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

Barry the only thing you know about me is that I own you every time we engage.  You make some indirect, lame reply and then run off with your tail between your legs. Tail as old as time.  We all laugh at your expense.  It's great.  Keep it up.  Bubba.

Yep. 

2 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Exactly.  You could fill an ocean with the amount of tears Barry has cried after being shutdown by The Honcho.

We welcome you to the political forum....hope you find it at least as fun as the HS Sports Forum....😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1