47 percent of Republicans say time will come 'to take the law into their own hands': poll

Monte1076

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Not only right wingers do but they are far more likely to than those on the left. Here’s a study on it if you’d like to read something that’s not part of your echo chamber. 
https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2020/12/22/conservatives-are-more-likely-than-liberals-to-exist-in-a-media-echo-chamber/

Bull corn, Leftist are the least tolerant unless you're a leftist.  They want people to be in lockstep with their beliefs.  It's pathetic.  I personally believe in freedom for everyone, and as long as what you're doing doesn't harm me then I don't care.  Do you're thing, but let me do mine, and stay out of my business.  I don't want the Government breathing down my neck if it harms no one, but me.  Illness is something that we all contract it doesn't matter who you are and it shows no preference for your race, beliefs religious or political, or your sexual orientation.  

Personally, I don't care if people use drugs, just do it in your own home.  I just don't want kids to have access to drugs.  I don't care who people sleep with or love, but I don't want to see it in public.  I don't care what people eat, and there shouldn't be a tax on foods that someone else deems unhealthy.  That is not the case with the left.  They want everyone to be miserable, but they think it's going to be so much better than any before.  History has shown that is not the case.  It works out great at first, and then living becomes miserable for those people.  

On 7/30/2021 at 8:21 PM, Hagar said:

You can see videos now of illegals going into private homes.  Thieves are stealing from stores with impunity.  How long before they start taking from individuals.  Yes, we’re on a path that you’ll have to defend your family, home and property with gunfire, or submit.  Anarchy is the rule now.

I'm locked and loaded ....  and I'll defend my family and property ....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Straw said:

When will Barry, Jett and Pepe go pick them up and help these poor souls?

No need, they'll make there way over here no matter how ppl try to stop em... might as well give em work and welcome them in

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

No need, they'll make there way over here no matter how ppl try to stop em... might as well give em work and welcome them in

Sure after they are properly vetted I have no issues with that. They need to speak the language, have no criminal history, have a driver license with a verifiable address. You know, what I expect out of all Americans. They should never move to the front of the line whether they are here illegally or legally. 

But the point is right now they are suffering under the current administration that will not even visit to see for themselves. Pathetic!