Don't stand so...don't stand so....don't stand so close too me....if your vaccinated

gamewatcher63

More vaccinated people will contract the delta variant because it is far more contagious. The difference is that 97% of covid hospitalizations and 99% of covid deaths are among the unvaccinated. Do you really think that all the doctors talking about hospitals and icu's filling with covid patients are lying?

46 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

More vaccinated people will contract the delta variant because it is far more contagious. The difference is that 97% of covid hospitalizations and 99% of covid deaths are among the unvaccinated. Do you really think that all the doctors talking about hospitals and icu's filling with covid patients are lying?

Who said anyone was lying???? The article states that 75% of vaccinated people have just as much of the delta virus when swabbed as unvaccinated people…we can’t stop the virus 🦠 

You folks can forget an end to Covid.  It’ll be with us forever.  It’s a Democrat Virus, and complicit in it’s development is none other than Dr. Fauci.  He makes Dr. Mengele look like a saint on death numbers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You folks can forget an end to Covid.  It’ll be with us forever.  It’s a Democrat Virus, and complicit in it’s development is none other than Dr. Fauci.  He makes Dr. Mengele look like a saint on death numbers.

I think Josef has a bit of a lead at this point, but Anthony is still working; He could eclipse Mengele if he is undisturbed..

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I think Josef has a bit of a lead at this point, but Anthony is still working; He could eclipse Mengele if he is undisturbed..

Not sure.  Mengele did some atrocious things, but not sure he’s personally responsible for 4 Million deaths like Fauci.

• Thanks 1