One Term Twice Impeached Loser Must Turn Over Taxes

BarryLaverty

43 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

It hasn't come to an end its just going through the ignorant dimwits process, I am sure Trump will go through the court system so don't get you nasty panties in a wad

4 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

It hasn't come to an end its just going through the ignorant dimwits process, I am sure Trump will go through the court system so don't get you nasty panties in a wad

There goes another 'conservative' talking about panties. Boxer brief man,  actually. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

He doesn't have to release anything.  The I.R.S. does.  As I've stated before, they have all the records, and if anything wasn't properly done they would have sought payment and added interest.  This is a non-story now.  We can all tell you're as giddy as a little school girl.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

He doesn't have to release anything.  The I.R.S. does.  As I've stated before, they have all the records, and if anything wasn't properly done they would have sought payment and added interest.  This is a non-story now.  We can all tell you're as giddy as a little school girl.  

Nope, not giddy, but disappointed and disgusted by apologists like yourself, actually. 

• Roll Eyes 1

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, not giddy, but disappointed and disgusted by apologists like yourself, actually. 

I'm not defending him at all on his taxes.  We all know if he did something wrong with his taxes the I.R.S. would have been all over him.  

11 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Image result for meme of trump living in someones head

11 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Image result for meme of trump living in someones head

Those would be much more effective if the loser of the last election didn't currently rule every move of his party and have his rubes and yokels sending him $82 mill and continuing the embarrassment of the Big Lie. 😏

• Grumpy 1
  • Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Those would be much more effective if the loser of the last election didn't currently rule every move of his party and have his rubes and yokels sending him $82 mill and continuing the embarrassment of the Big Lie. 😏

Trump’s sham impeachments were nothing less than character assassination by the Leftist Democommuist Party for the express intent of ruining his chances of Re-election, Barry; One would Hope that an “Educator” such as yourself would AT LEAST know what the word “Acquit” means, but clearly that isn’t the case. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Trump’s sham impeachments were nothing less than character assassination by the Leftist Democommuist Party for the express intent of ruining his chances of Re-election, Barry; One would Hope that an “Educator” such as yourself would AT LEAST know what the word “Acquit” means, but clearly that isn’t the case. 

Also, “Embassment?” You are not more embarrassed but the mumbling, bumbling, stuttering  career puppet presently occupying the lap of former President Barry Soetoro & doing his bidding to completely destroy America? 

35 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Rising to the level of impeachment, TWICE, then getting bailed out by partisans pandering to extremism doesn't make him one iota more innocent of his historic abuses. So, being 'acquitted' is really meaningless and sad, truthfully. 

• Thumbs Down 2
  • Stinks 1

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Rising to the level of impeachment, TWICE, then getting bailed out by partisans pandering to extremism doesn't make him one iota more innocent of his historic abuses. So, being 'acquitted' is really meaningless and sad, truthfully. 

If you Have irrefutable evidence of his guilt, you should take it to his prosecutor...