One Term Twice Impeached Loser Must Turn Over Taxes

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

It was a sham just like the election. Difference is you’re not man enough to admit it. Deep down you know it is true.

You get more deluded and less intelligent the longer I know you, Lion. Are you sniffing chemicals or toking up? Did you fall off your shed while you were up there putting on a new roof? :rofl:

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Absolutely I do think President Biden has character. And empathy and intelligence and patriotism and a desire to unite rather than divide. 

And all this time i thought you were just a stubborn liberal who wouldn’t admit that the 50 year politician is incredibly stupid. But if you believe the above then you’re just insane. 
We can get you help for the insanity! 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

And all this time i thought you were just a stubborn liberal who wouldn’t admit that the 50 politician is incredibly stupid. But if you believe the above then you’re just insane. 
We can get you help for the insanity! 

Somewhere in Arkansas there is a crackheads son who’s granddad is president. Guys got a lot of character though, lol

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Absolutely I do think President Biden has character. And empathy and intelligence and patriotism and a desire to unite rather than divide. 

You are such a goober headed moron .... Plugs and his crime family should be breaking rocks in Leavenworth doing life sentences for treason .... your Twilight Zone mentality is laughable  .... here's your sign, Larry .....th.jpeg-22.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

This has to be one of the most out of touch, devoid of reality, ignorant posts in the history of Smoaky.com  ..... it's a classic libtard lie .....

• Thanks 1