Steve Scalise Plays Video Of Biden, Harris Doubting Vaccines On IPad During COVID-19 Hearing

Monte1076

Then Mr. Clyburn wants to protect President Biden and VP Harris for being skeptical of the vaccine because the comments were made before the election.  VP Harris even stated that if then President Trump asked Americans to get it she would not do it.  There are many reasons why the black Americans are afraid to get the vaccine, and I would place VP Harris comment as about 5% of those fears.  I completely understand their hesitancy for the major reasons as well.  We keep hearing that ex-President Trump to this day is anti vaccine, but he has had it administered, and he has stated that it's a wonderful vaccine.  

I have stated the reasons why I am not going to be vaccinated unless they pay me $1000, and they are for medical reasons that I do not want to subject my body to.  I do not want to endure those possible side effects, and I have a grave fear that they would indeed affect my health.  I still believe that it should be based on a person's own choice, and that there should be no ramifications towards those that reject the vaccine.  I can't say that most people understand their own bodies and health, but I do.  It's simply a risk that I'm not willing to take.  It's would be like Russian roulette in my opinion.  The chance of the bullet being in the chamber might be low, but people still die from playing that stupid game.  Terry Kath is the most famous person I know that lost.