Eileen is truly crazy

ctown81

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Have to wonder, is she a time traveler from 1940, or just a moron?

I'm hoping this response is fake. Sad thing about it is, she knows her customers and may possibly be right but I guess she assumed her employees thought like her. Worst response I may have ever seen.

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

That's as bad as that Chicago mayor saying she won't talk to white reporters.

• Like 4

She might as well just close up shop unless she's the only accountant in that town.  It was ignorant to say.  I would think she didn't need any employees in a town of less than 18,000.  Now the entire town knows she's a racist.  

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

C’mon, Ctown!😱 TikTok?!?!😂

Yes tik tok. Real story. You find out something different? I know you're up there in age but most stories about social issues start from social media and is then picked up by others. 

4 hours ago, mellon said:

That's as bad as that Chicago mayor saying she won't talk to white reporters.

Stop with the deflection and talk about this issue. The Chicago mayor was WRONG for saying that ####. Feel free to start a thread on it and I'll chime in but this deflection is getting old. 

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

She might as well just close up shop unless she's the only accountant in that town.  It was ignorant to say.  I would think she didn't need any employees in a town of less than 18,000.  Now the entire town knows she's a racist.  

By the way, thanks for not deflection which I never see you do. We agree on some things and not others but I always respect your stance. 

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Ctown pushing race bait stuff again? Would have never guessed it. 

Also, deflection is one of the worst forms of division. Quite a few post bringing up AL Sharpton and Jackson for some reason instead of just saying "let's see how this plays out" or "she is wrong". Heck say she was 100% right in what she did but chill with the deflection. People should give their DIRECT opinion. Posters can't even do that. Stories like this should be known and I'm not going to ignore it bc you say it's race baiting. This #### you're doing when I post is what's called division. Like I said, I may have made 6 threads about race in this forum and there's probably over a hundred threads about race here but you come for me. 

3 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Yes tik tok. Real story. You find out something different? I know you're up there in age but most stories about social issues start from social media and is then picked up by others. 

Ok, fine; Real Story. I’m posting this some 2 hours after you did & I am picking up on some Real tension;  These guys are folks like you & I; They are good & decent people, imo... btw, world problems ain’t ever gettin’ fixed on a message board, but they Have their place in the conversation, because folks are at least TALKING to one another instead of blasting guns at one another. Can you Imagine how much the murder rate would plummmet if people just Talked, even loudly? Words are just things get your point across, and even if you get mad, at Least you are still here tomorrow! 
When will people ever learn?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ok, fine; Real Story. I’m posting this some 2 hours after you did & I am picking up on some Real tension;  These guys are folks like you & I; They are good & decent people, imo... btw, world problems ain’t ever gettin’ fixed on a message board, but they Have their place in the conversation, because folks are at least TALKING to one another instead of blasting guns at one another. Can you Imagine how much the murder rate would plummmet if people just Talked, even loudly? Words are just things get your point across, and even if you get mad, at Least you are still here tomorrow! 
When will people ever learn?

Great post. 

• Like 1

I heard this story on the local news in Beaumont.  It was all “alleged” there, and haven’t heard a follow up.  Imo, the lady making the claim has no proof.  There are about 17,000 in Nederland and blacks comprise less than 2% of the population.  Perhaps there’s not that many blacks applied there.  It’s a serious charge to make without proof.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I heard this story on the local news in Beaumont.  It was all “alleged” there, and haven’t heard a follow up.  Imo, the lady making the claim has no proof.  There are about 17,000 in Nederland and blacks comprise less than 2% of the population.  Perhaps there’s not that many blacks applied there.  It’s a serious charge to make without proof.

Did they show what she initially  said on the Beaumont news and the Skype screen print? It was in response to a black applicant. Doubt if it didn't happen she would just not defend herself. The lady who made the video is not from there, people send her things and an employee sent her this. 

6 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Did they show what she initially  said on the Beaumont news and the Skype screen print? It was in response to a black applicant. Doubt if it didn't happen she would just not defend herself. The lady who made the video is not from there, people send her things and an employee sent her this. 

Regardless, it’s a serious charge to make without proof.  Too many today are waaaay to quick to scream racism, or I’ve been attacked by white supremacist (Smollett).  To many people hollering fire when there isn’t any.

• Thanks 1