Week 1 3ad2 #1 Franklin @ 3ad1 #8 Lorena Aug 27th 7:00pm

lionpride08

23 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Season is upon us. Last season Lorena won 21-20 as franklin went for two and didnt make it. Lets talk football what are you're thoughts?

I dont think Franklin or Waskom lose until the semi's setting up a rematch of last years great game.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 4:19 PM, lionpride08 said:

Season is upon us. Last season Lorena won 21-20 as franklin went for two and didnt make it. Lets talk football what are you're thoughts?

Franklin wins a tough gm. Early season mistakes seem to always happen

19 hours ago, JETT said:

Give me Franklin in another close ball game...  @lionpride08 did yall lose any skilled players from last year, went to the waskom game and there were some ballers out there

One we lost a FB and one from the oline on offense i believe. On defense we lost a DE LB and a CB. All spots will be filled with other really good players. Franklin should not miss a beat

24 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

One we lost a FB and one from the oline on offense i believe. On defense we lost a DE LB and a CB. All spots will be filled with other really good players. Franklin should not miss a beat

10/4.... good luck this season 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not to sure what to think about this game Franklin had a good scrimmage against Waco Connally while I was told Lorena got handled by Waco Connally but it was also just a scrimmage so who knows but what i can tell you is that the town is fired up and ready for football season you can feel it in the air

With this game being played over in Lorena to me it’s a pickem. 
Biles is probably one of the best coaches I have ever seen who knows how to play the officials.   Especially if it’s the Waco chapter. 
You cannot go by the scrimmage results under Biles. 
He will not put anything on film for this opening game that can be used.   
This game will be no different than past games.  It’ll be a slobber knocker for sure. 

10 minutes ago, titanz said:

"was told Lorena got handled by Waco Connally"

i think connally got in the Leopard end zone 3 times all scrimmage.

Got in the Lions end zone 5 times. Soooo

Just goin by what i was told so i guess we will see.... How many times did they get in the end zone against the 1's with Lorena and against franklin? It is a scrimmage so I dont read to much in to it