Week 1 Aug 27 7:30 Atlanta @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

Guest Tiger03lb
14 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

62 yard bomb from Lewis to Hampton 

28-7 4:55 left in 2nd

I'll take the crow of the day sir. 

Well, I was wrong.

No identity. Doesn't help that the #1 QB and RB are both down now, but even still, there was no hope in this game. Daingerfield ran WR screens, and streaks all night. Atlanta couldn't pick either poison and stop them. All Daingerfield had to do was run streaks down the field and Atlanta couldn't hang. IF for some wild reason Atlanta was there to make a play, the DF wideouts just made great catches. On their backs, opposite shoulder, heck they may have even had their eyes closed at times. It was wild. 

Daingerfield definitely has some dudes. QB is a baller. Pressured or not, he was making great plays and throws. He'd take a lick and still deliver a dime. Receivers were just great ballers.

Atlanta couldn't establish anything. The only successful drive they really put together was when they put Kam in at QB in the Wildcat. I'd love to see Kam throw the ball. I know he can. 

That being said, Rome wasn't built in a night. It's wishful thinking to think that a new coaching staff would or could come in and immediately turn around a (3-8) program, especially under the circumstances. 

Good luck Daingerfield! Was good to see you ETF. 

Oh and let me add this. The ref's extended this game wayyyyyyyy too long. It was after 9 before the 3rd qtr even started.

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Well, I was wrong.

No identity. Doesn't help that the #1 QB and RB are both down now, but even still, there was no hope in this game. Daingerfield ran WR screens, and streaks all night. Atlanta couldn't pick either poison and stop them. All Daingerfield had to do was run streaks down the field and Atlanta couldn't hang. IF for some wild reason Atlanta was there to make a play, the DF wideouts just made great catches. On their backs, opposite shoulder, heck they may have even had their eyes closed at times. It was wild. 

Daingerfield definitely has some dudes. QB is a baller. Pressured or not, he was making great plays and throws. He'd take a lick and still deliver a dime. Receivers were just great ballers.

Atlanta couldn't establish anything. The only successful drive they really put together was when they put Kam in at QB in the Wildcat. I'd love to see Kam throw the ball. I know he can. 

That being said, Rome wasn't built in a night. It's wishful thinking to think that a new coaching staff would or could come in and immediately turn around a (3-8) program, especially under the circumstances. 

Good luck Daingerfield! Was good to see you ETF. 

Oh and let me add this. The ref's extended this game wayyyyyyyy too long. It was after 9 before the 3rd qtr even started.

Already bro. Enjoyed it