Practices already getting cancelled

Eagleborn

2 hours ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

So of the 164 million fully vaccinated right now, 7,525 people have been hospitalized. 

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

I don't trust the government either, but the vaccine is doing it's job. It is keeping people out of the hospital. At this point if you don't get the vaccine, and go to the hospital, its on you. That's the great thing though, you have the choice to get it. I am not pointing fingers at people, but if you want to decrease the chances of getting severely ill and going to the hospital, get the shot. If you don't, live your life, and don't get the shot.

Check out what the cbc put out. It says that the vaccine does not work. And there was a report that 25 percent of new cases of covid were fully vaccinated.  And in Massachusetts 75 percent of new cases were fully vaccinated.  That doesn't sound like it is doing it's job to me

1 hour ago, Unashamed said:

Gaslighting is a colloquialism for a specific type of manipulation where the manipulator is successful in having the target (a person or a group of people) question their own reality, memory or perceptions. There is often a power dynamic in gaslighting where the target is vulnerable because they are fearful of losses associated with challenging the manipulator. Gaslighting is not necessarily malicious or intentional, although in some cases it is.[1][2]

taken from wikipedia.🤮🤮🤮

Only if you're a sheep.....

17 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

So wouldn’t that continue to divide? So basically it’s whatever that person thinks.

It'd take a miracle and that's a understatement for Americans to be united, to much differences and ppl believing if you have a different view on things then your the problem SMH!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ramfanforever said:

Check out what the cbc put out. It says that the vaccine does not work. And there was a report that 25 percent of new cases of covid were fully vaccinated.  And in Massachusetts 75 percent of new cases were fully vaccinated.  That doesn't sound like it is doing it's job to me

Its sounds to me like they are. No one died.

From the study:

The study also found that among people with breakthrough cases (that is, cases in which fully vaccinated people get sick), no one died and only four (1.2 percent) were hospitalized, with the most common symptoms being "cough, headache, sore throat, myalgia, and fever."

32 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

No.  You're wrong.   You think things are bad now?  Just Google how many bombings took place on American soil betwern 1968 and 1972.  REAL domestic terrorism.   

Then through the 80's till the 90's things got better.  They keep saying we're all racist but I'm old enough to remember when the Cosby show was the number 1 show on the television.   A different world was number 2.  Black people only made up 12 percent of the population at that time.   Trust me.   It was a different time.  Everything wasn't a hot topic.   We all got along for 20+ years.  

Theirs a reason why increased suicide rates in children started climbing in 2007.....same year we saw a huge increase in the use of social media.  

Of course I am

24 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Its sounds to me like they are. No one died.

From the study:

The study also found that among people with breakthrough cases (that is, cases in which fully vaccinated people get sick), no one died and only four (1.2 percent) were hospitalized, with the most common symptoms being "cough, headache, sore throat, myalgia, and fever."

If they were doing their job they would not have been reinfected. 

Just now, Unashamed said:

Here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/4501670/bombings-of-america-burrough/%3famp=true

You think it's bad now?  You think the nation is divided to a point we can never recover from?  Read that.  This is NOTHING.   We can overcome this.   

I agree we can overcome anything, but as long as the same ole BS talk is going on it ain't looking to be anytime soon

45 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

No.  You're wrong.   You think things are bad now?  Just Google how many bombings took place on American soil betwern 1968 and 1972.  REAL domestic terrorism.   

Then through the 80's till the 90's things got better.  They keep saying we're all racist but I'm old enough to remember when the Cosby show was the number 1 show on the television.   A different world was number 2.  Black people only made up 12 percent of the population at that time.   Trust me.   It was a different time.  Everything wasn't a hot topic.   We all got along for 20+ years.  

Theirs a reason why increased suicide rates in children started climbing in 2007.....same year we saw a huge increase in the use of social media.  

Get rid of the fake media would help a bunch. 
God, family, and country. 
Love and honor God through Jesus, take care of your family, and be thankful for the greatest country on earth. 
see problem solved. 

• Thanks 5

29 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

If they were doing their job they would not have been reinfected. 

This is a bad take. Hospitals are primarily full of people that won't get the vaccine. The whole reason we had restrictions in Texas earlier in the pandemic was due to the percentages of people in hospital. 

45 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Get rid of the fake media would help a bunch. 
God, family, and country. 
Love and honor God through Jesus, take care of your family, and be thankful for the greatest country on earth. 
see problem solved. 

It really is just that simple.

On 8/5/2021 at 9:01 PM, Unashamed said:

1628119807588m.jpg

The vaccine doesn't work.   Massachusetts has one of the highest percentages of residents who have received both doses.  

What percentage of those vaccinated are in the hospital with dire symptoms?  Very few. What percentage of the people in the hospital dying are unvaccinated?? Almost ALL of them 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Unashamed said:

Fear is your virtue.   Good luck to ya.

Smith County Health Authority Dr. Paul McGaha is stressing the importance of vaccination when it comes to taking on the Delta variant and substantial spread across East Texas.

“The risk of COVID disease is much, much bigger than any risks with vaccination,” he said. “Had that not been I would not have recommended it to my 11 immediate family members. If there was any risk at all to them I wouldn’t have done it.”

*You're obviously a very unintelligent individual Mr Unashamed. I’m sorry you got the bad end of the gene pool. Maybe some education beyond high school would be beneficial to you.

• Like 3

On 8/5/2021 at 5:29 PM, Timboslice79 said:

Its takes years to study vaccines and understand all of the side effects through long term clinical trials. People who have had the vaccine are still testing positive for the rona. The false/positive for the test they are using are over 20%. So 2 out of every ten positive tests are false. This is a real virus but notice how no one is dying of the flu or any other natural causes. They are putting it all under corona. Its all about control. 

Are you an idiot?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Why would anyone be ignorant enough to do something the corrupt media and government push on us 24/7? They lie everyday and politicians are known for it.. You really think they care about you that much? If you cant see through the smoke by now, you have no discernment. Fool me once shame on you, the next's ones on us!. Dont be fooled into another lockdown with unnecessary mandates. It's all about trying to turn everyone against the unvaxed by mandating EVERYONE. When really we should all turn on the government. (Not talking about an insurection) They are good enough at faking their own. "When people fear their government there is tyranny. When the Government fears its people, we have Liberty."

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, UnclePigg said:

Smith County Health Authority Dr. Paul McGaha is stressing the importance of vaccination when it comes to taking on the Delta variant and substantial spread across East Texas.

“The risk of COVID disease is much, much bigger than any risks with vaccination,” he said. “Had that not been I would not have recommended it to my 11 immediate family members. If there was any risk at all to them I wouldn’t have done it.”

*You're obviously a very unintelligent individual Mr Unashamed. I’m sorry you got the bad end of the gene pool. Maybe some education beyond high school would be beneficial to you.

This guy here thinks he is smart lol. Education doesn't equal intelligence, you are a prime example of that sir.