Practices already getting cancelled

Eagleborn

2 hours ago, Unashamed said:

1613301001870m.jpg

One thing I've learned.   This guy is either just a straight up liar or he absolutely has no idea what's going on and is just making things up as he goes. 

He is a high ranking Mason. This is the ONLY reason he is in the position he is. He knows how to be a public LIAR the best. Although hes been forced to contradict himself several times from his handlers steering him, based on the moments current agenda.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Saw this earlier today. 

Its amazing how actual studies show that masks dont work, much less these fancy little cloth masks, yet they keep preaching "stop the spread wear a mask."  "Show you care wear a 😷".  All the sheep say baa baa baa yes yes yes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2021 at 3:19 PM, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

So of the 164 million fully vaccinated right now, 7,525 people have been hospitalized. 

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

I don't trust the government either, but the vaccine is doing it's job. It is keeping people out of the hospital. At this point if you don't get the vaccine, and go to the hospital, its on you. That's the great thing though, you have the choice to get it. I am not pointing fingers at people, but if you want to decrease the chances of getting severely ill and going to the hospital, get the shot. If you don't, live your life, and don't get the shot.

I just buried a good friend of mine Saturday. He was vaccinated 2 months ago. I have 4 vaccinated friends in the hospital right now. I have no unvaccinated friends in the hospital right now. Just going on personal observation I have to say it does not look like it's working too well. I'm not anti vax, but I trust my eyes more than the media.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

N95's stop anywhere from .1 to .3 particle size. Virus particle size is .03. You can do the math or keep believing what the government paid experts tell you.

There will be no thinking for yourself in a political forum! 
That is completely unacceptable! 

• Like 2

On 8/5/2021 at 2:54 PM, UnclePigg said:

Vaccine takes like 5 min at Walmart and it’s free. Won’t be surprised if all school districts start to mandate all employees get vaccinated 

None of the vaccines prevent people from getting or passing on the virus.  It's basically been proven to be ineffective by doctors and scientific experts who actually follow the science and not political grandstanding ..... see the post on this very subject ....

20 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

None of the vaccines prevent people from getting or passing on the virus.  It's basically been proven to be ineffective by doctors and scientific experts who actually follow the science and not political grandstanding ..... see the post on this very subject ....

What happened to the 90% effective with this vax and $85% with this one?  Was that all lies?

19 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

I just buried a good friend of mine Saturday. He was vaccinated 2 months ago. I have 4 vaccinated friends in the hospital right now. I have no unvaccinated friends in the hospital right now. Just going on personal observation I have to say it does not look like it's working too well. I'm not anti vax, but I trust my eyes more than the media.

Sorry for your loss.