Practices already getting cancelled

Eagleborn

On 8/6/2021 at 3:19 PM, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

So of the 164 million fully vaccinated right now, 7,525 people have been hospitalized. 

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

I don't trust the government either, but the vaccine is doing it's job. It is keeping people out of the hospital. At this point if you don't get the vaccine, and go to the hospital, its on you. That's the great thing though, you have the choice to get it. I am not pointing fingers at people, but if you want to decrease the chances of getting severely ill and going to the hospital, get the shot. If you don't, live your life, and don't get the shot.

Please define vaccine before you tell me it's "doing it's job."

On 8/6/2021 at 10:41 PM, UnclePigg said:

What percentage of those vaccinated are in the hospital with dire symptoms?  Very few. What percentage of the people in the hospital dying are unvaccinated?? Almost ALL of them 

State your source.

On 8/6/2021 at 11:53 PM, UnclePigg said:

Smith County Health Authority Dr. Paul McGaha is stressing the importance of vaccination when it comes to taking on the Delta variant and substantial spread across East Texas.

“The risk of COVID disease is much, much bigger than any risks with vaccination,” he said. “Had that not been I would not have recommended it to my 11 immediate family members. If there was any risk at all to them I wouldn’t have done it.”

*You're obviously a very unintelligent individual Mr Unashamed. I’m sorry you got the bad end of the gene pool. Maybe some Indoctrination beyond high school would be beneficial to you.

Fixed it for ya...

14 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

45839C72-4834-4F5E-BD4A-F9E1CF301A42.jpeg

Oh, so there are no doctors out there getting videos removed from youtube for saying they don't believe in the vaccine?  There's not a Senator from KY who is a doctor that doesn't believe it's necessary?  There aren't nurses who refuse the vaccine because they don't trust it?  Plenty of medical professionals don't believe the vaccine works or is necessary, but they are either scared to say so or are silenced on social media.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 3:26 PM, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Best of luck to you sir. The highest percentage of people in the hospital right now are old and unvaccinated. That's your choice though. If you want the shot, go get it. If not, enjoy your life. 

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/covidnet/COVID19_5.html

You trust the CDC?! Fauci?! Wanna buy some oceanfront property in Oklahoma?😱😜

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2021 at 2:54 PM, UnclePigg said:

Vaccine takes like 5 min at Walmart and it’s free. Won’t be surprised if all school districts start to mandate all employees get vaccinated 

most school districts are having vaccinations in-house...and yes, I could see it being a part of contracts by next school year.

On 8/5/2021 at 10:54 AM, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Plus add in the fact most kids aren’t in any danger in the first place. 

uh...kids are the ones getting this variant and they can't get the vaccine...that's one of the very dangerous parts of this for teachers and coaches dealing with kids under 12!!! we are at school on a daily basis dealing with kids that you can't tell until it's too late that you're infected...and schools aren't paying teachers/coaches for those quarantine days this year. 

On 8/6/2021 at 5:30 PM, Ramfanforever said:

Check out what the cbc put out. It says that the vaccine does not work. And there was a report that 25 percent of new cases of covid were fully vaccinated.  And in Massachusetts 75 percent of new cases were fully vaccinated.  That doesn't sound like it is doing it's job to me

I'd worry about real information from the C.D.C.

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2021 at 10:34 AM, JBizzle said:

Please define vaccine before you tell me it's "doing it's job."

State your source.

Fixed it for ya...

Oh, so there are no doctors out there getting videos removed from youtube for saying they don't believe in the vaccine?  There's not a Senator from KY who is a doctor that doesn't believe it's necessary?  There aren't nurses who refuse the vaccine because they don't trust it?  Plenty of medical professionals don't believe the vaccine works or is necessary, but they are either scared to say so or are silenced on social media.

If 100% of the military is getting vaccinated, then I think it’s pretty safe and effective there my man. 

On 8/10/2021 at 3:01 PM, KirtFalcon said:

None of the vaccines prevent people from getting or passing on the virus.  It's basically been proven to be ineffective by doctors and scientific experts who actually follow the science and not political grandstanding ..... see the post on this very subject ....

Never said they prevent you from getting it, but they dang sure keep you from dying if you do get it. If 100% of the military is getting vaccinated, then I think it’s pretty safe and effective there my man! You go ahead and believe and do what you think is best, but I took my chances getting vaccine. I mean what in the hell is it going to hurt?

On 8/6/2021 at 10:49 PM, Unashamed said:

Fear is your virtue.   Good luck to ya.

I guess it’s the military’s virtue as well since 100% of our armed forces are being vaccinated. How can you argue that big baller? I mean here’s my stance…”What in the hell is it going to hurt?” I mean are you that radically far left/right minded that you think getting a simple vaccine is going to kill you or alter your MRNA or something off the wall like that?? Please don’t say yes man! Please! I’ve taken you as somewhat of an intelligent guy so far

20 minutes ago, UnclePigg said:

Never said they prevent you from getting it, but they dang sure keep you from dying if you do get it. If 100% of the military is getting vaccinated, then I think it’s pretty safe and effective there my man! You go ahead and believe and do what you think is best, but I took my chances getting vaccine. I mean what in the hell is it going to hurt?

You think they are voluntarily taking it?  They are getting deluged by military members seeking legal help to fight this overreacting mandate ....

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/potential-military-vaccine-mandate-brings-distrust-support-79307215

What's it going to hurt?  I was forced by the military to take the flu vaccine, once after basic training in the early 70s and once in 1980 ... i was hospitialized both times for 3-4 days due to a severe reaction ... my entire body was swollen and red, including my nostrils and inside my mouth. I could barely breath and my eyes were swollen shut ... i have a red stamp inside my shot records indicating "do not administer flu vaccine" ... I had other less severe reactions to malaria and other vaccines i was forced to take ... 

I am not taking these unproven, experimental "vaccines" ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You think they are voluntarily taking it?  They are getting deluged by military members seeking legal help to fight this overreacting mandate ....

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/potential-military-vaccine-mandate-brings-distrust-support-79307215

Yeah, there’s that old”Commander in chief of all US Military armed forces” thing that speaks volumes... Soldiers follow orders, OR Else.😳

14 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Yeah, there’s that old”Commander in chief of all US Military armed forces” thing that speaks volumes... Soldiers follow orders, OR Else.😳

I heard yesterday that many of the employees working for the companies that make the vaccines are not taking it ... including doctors .....

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

What's it going to hurt?  I was forced by the military to take the flu vaccine, once after basic training in the early 70s and once in 1980 ... i was hospitialized both times for 3-4 days due to a severe reaction ... my entire body was swollen and red, including my nostrils and inside my mouth. I could barely breath and my eyes were swollen shut ... i have a red stamp inside my shot records indicating "do not administer flu vaccine" ... I had other less severe reactions to malaria and other vaccines i was forced to take ... 

I am not taking these unproven, experimental "vaccines" ....

Sorry that happened to you man. Medicine has come a long way since 1970