Friday Night Football App

HKS85

To be honest, I have had zero issues finding games. I added all the teams that I could remember to my favorites, so it pops right up for me.

Having to log in each time I pull the app up... bad
It may be a little too nice to allow easy and quick score updates. Mine has to load for a hot minute.
I'm sure they're working on pictures and so forth.

Oh and my 5 star rank used to make people think I was important. LOL

But ultimately I didn't even think they'd have one after FSSW went away, so I'm just glad they have something at this point. 

8 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I think the priority will be getting the app as its set up to work properly and handle the Friday night traffic once the developers have that taken care of the first feature I've asked to be added is the ability to filter by class, region and district...the games near me feature is further down the priority list

Your priority should be making me happy

I think the priority will be getting the app as its set up to work properly and handle the Friday night traffic once the developers have that taken care of the first feature I've asked to be added is the ability to filter by class, region and district...the games near me feature is further down the priority list

Will y’all be adding the feature to look at District standings?

Photoshopping your face on Satan's body in 5...4....3...2..... 

• LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The "games near me" function was the best feature of the old app ... having to filter by class, region and district to find scores is a major pain in the rear end ... fixing that should be a top priority ....

Unfortunatley for you the majority of the feedback we've gotten is class, region and district is more important than "games near me" 

6 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Will y’all be adding the feature to look at District standings?

Hopefully we'll get that intergrated with the website where we have the standings but I'd say thats a low priority since we have it on the website

Just now, MattStepp said:

Unfortunatley for you the majority of the feedback we've gotten is class, region and district is more important than "games near me" 

Who in the name of all that is holy is more important that all the yay-hoo's on Smoaky?

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Ok, but i think you have really screwed the pooch on this one .... looks to me like its already set up the way you described .... it's a pain in the rear having to go through all those filters instead of just one ....

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Literally is the only word the Gilmer broadcasters know. 🤣🤣

They sure stayed away from discussing the colossal beat down they took in their last game of 2020.  Their picture is in Webster’s for homer.  They “literally” cannot call a game from a neutral position.

4 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

They sure stayed away from discussing the colossal beat down they took in their last game of 2020.  Their picture is in Webster’s for homer.  They “literally” cannot call a game from a neutral position.

Lol nor should small hometown announcers! Small-town homerism is part of the charm for me.

4 hours ago, quickshot said:

Is anyone going to make a basic app like the one there was? I'll pay monthly subscription for the old app.. to hell with thus new one...for real

Me too! It kind of feels like this new app is heading towards a subscription model being that you’re required to sign in each and every time you open it. And that’s ok as long as it’s anything worth paying for, but this new one is definitely not. For the life of me, I can’t even imagine how they will be able to make all the changes needed to make it marketable.

40 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Who in the name of all that is holy is more important that all the yay-hoo's on Smoaky?

It's hard for me to believe ANYONE would not prefer the "games near me" function vs having to filter by classification,  region, district, etc. to get East Texas scores of teams in our general area ...

Let your voices be heard, If you agree with me, i urge you to voice your concern ... although i fear it's already too late .... maybe they will listen! ....

• Like 1

Just now, Jakeelee05 said:

This is Matt Stepp with all the questions about what will and won’t be added back to the app

28C7136F-24C9-4FBB-9763-F1C546CB821C.jpeg

43 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I could do something more intricate but that took 2 minutes and looks hilarious so. 

You thinking what I'm thinking?