Friday Night Football App

HKS85

3 minutes ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

That app is wack!

They have a real problem being able to test it with thousands of people trying to access  it at the same time during the summer.  I cant imagine the number of texts that @MattSteppis getting right now…

I've never seen an app so widely disliked in my life. On the app in game chats every single person wants the old one back. I'm trying to give it time to see what its like when its fully upgraded but it would at least be nice to be able to see the scores. Mine steady buffering. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

I've never seen an app so widely disliked in my life. On the app in game chats every single person wants the old one back. I'm trying to give it time to see what its like when its fully upgraded but it would at least be nice to be able to see the scores. Mine steady buffering. 

It really doesn’t function like an app right now though.

6 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

They have a real problem being able to test it with thousands of people trying to access  it at the same time during the summer.  I cant imagine the number of texts that @MattSteppis getting right now…

I can’t imagine the number of amateur photoshops being made of Matt Stepp. 

I feel for @MattStepptonight lol. 

My goodness the app is terrible. It's literally unuseable for me. I was not able to check a single score all night. I did everything from restarted, redownloading, you name it. 

Luckily I had an entirely different reason to be disappointed so the app didn't really bother me much, though keeping up with any other came would have been better than what I was watching. 

Bad bad bad.  Also bad bad. And then bad bad bad.  It would make sense if bad bad bad would do bad instead of bad.  Its bad.

Your app is bad.  Its just.....bad.  You're not good at it.  You're bad at it.  Like....really bad.  

The funniest thing about this post is that I have no idea if what im saying is even accurate.  Not once did any of the games I click on load.  I dont know what the scores of any other games were. They looked like they tried really hard to load,so good work on the "loading" graphic.  Never loaded.  Not once.  So it is a bit unfair for me to ridicule anyone for the quality of the product when the product doesnt load,so I admit that.  

It was bad.