The Official Powerlifter Thread

powerlifter

56 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Heard if they don’t go to the spread by next yr the QB they have now is leaving so we shall see. Like I said could be all speculations but haven’t been wrong yet lol.

Yep he could showcase his college potential at QB more at THigh he should have gone there in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Naw when I seen that headset come off and he looked over to the sideline I knew it was a wrap lol 

Looking forward to the rematch in sept.  I have a feeling it will be a much closer game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Heard if they don’t go to the spread by next yr the QB they have now is leaving so we shall see. Like I said could be all speculations but haven’t been wrong yet lol.

couple yrs ago when i heard he was transferring i assumed it was texas high then he showed up at pg. there were a couple of really good looking athletes at le when he was there and i think one did go to t-high and the other to pg. 

22 hours ago, Texlov said:

Tennison is the man at quarterback, but PG's sophomore qb could be very special if he matures and improves like Tennison has.

Won’t be anything like Tennison because PG is not in the spread.    Yes he is a good athlete but running the wing and throwing every blue moon is nothing like Gilmer.   

10 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Maxpreps shows WOS giving up 8.5/game, unless you take away the "Covid" loss to CS, then it goes to 7/game.  Both teams do have good defenses.  Just for color, I see that WOS only played 3 games against teams that average 28 pts or more.  Against Newton, who averaged 50.7/game last year, they shut them out!  Without the CS game, it looks like they held opponents about 17 ppg below their season average.

Carthage played 10 times against teams that averaged 28+.  They held those teams almost 27 points below their season average.  Add in the lower scoring teams and it drops to 23.9 PPG below their season average.  

The only common opponents were Silsbee and CS.  Silsbee averaged 28.5 ppg last year.  WOS held them to 6 and Carthage shut them out.

Hope these two teams get to mix it up this year!

17 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

He’s a freshman this yr. He will be on varsity this yr playing in the secondary and will be backup QB 

Impressive. Sounds like the Buckeyes are in good hands for the next four years, at least.

Im looking for a team preview for Pleasant Grove.  If anyone has this info can you please drop me an email.

Seems like some changes have been happening on key players and just dont want to be totally clueless

while broadcasting our contest on Sept 17th.

Any help is appreciated as always.

31 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I like you dude. Keep this same energy level my man. 

2 hours ago, powerlifter said:

if your tame goes on the road first game who will it be agents DONT TEXT AND DRIVE we need you back.    sorry it should be team NOT  TAME231644548_312347527292597_8155676329432820190_n.jpg

1 hour ago, silsbee92 said:

Im looking for a team preview for Pleasant Grove.  If anyone has this info can you please drop me an email.

Seems like some changes have been happening on key players and just dont want to be totally clueless

Search “Texarkana Gameday” on Facebook and scroll through their posts.  They cover all the Texarkana schools including PG.  You can also look at “PG Athletics” page.  May not be a specific team preview but it will give you some material.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silsbee92 said:

Historically the newspaper TEXARKANA GAZETTE has a big preview section(s) covering the area schools.  The city schools, including P G get covered well.  
It comes out before the first game…….probably Sunday the 22nd. 

• Like 1

• powerlifter changed the title to freshmen last year played in the game we lost
  • Stoney changed the title to The Official Powerlifter Thread
  • Stoney featured and unfeatured this topic