The Official Powerlifter Thread

powerlifter

Just now, powerlifter said:

a lot of posters seem to think that Carthage will have a stingy defense again this year but on the other side of the ball  a wait and see.

61097b71524d9.image.jpg

4 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

a lot of posters seem to think that Carthage will have a stingy defense again this year but on the other side of the ball  a wait and see.

61097b71524d9.image.jpg

look at that beef would you  

61041afb1dd7e.image.jpg

61097b531e843.image.jpg

6 hours ago, powerlifter said:

ok I will stop posting are let up  bien merci 

Do ya thang bro.....it was just spamming the board lol. Nothing wrong with posting......but a new thread every time you have a thought creates clutter in the message board. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

this was not my wife  don't know her I asked my wife to put up her picture lord 😡t know where she came up with her.

16463002_1423885190956543_6849036254723803334_o.jpg

No problem, man. We're just hacking at you a bit. It's all in fun. 

Glad she's doing better. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13-7 PN-G TD CAME ON A QB DELAY FOR 40 YARDS OUT THAT IS ALL THEY COULD MUSTER THEY NEED SOME BIG TIME WORK ASYS FAIRCLOTH. THE COACHES GAVE THEMUSTANGS A GRADE OF46 THOMPSON SAID IF WE DONT GET BETTER SOON THE WIRST WEEK AGNEST NEDERLAND WILL BE A TUFF ONE HE SHOULD KNOW BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES. WHEN I SAY FLAG FOOTBALL THEY WERE FLAGED FOR 101 YARDS TO NEDERLANDS 35 .

2 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

13-7 PN-G TD CAME ON A QB DELAY FOR 40 YARDS OUT THAT IS ALL THEY COULD MUSTER THEY NEED SOME BIG TIME WORK ASYS FAIRCLOTH. THE COACHES GAVE THEMUSTANGS A GRADE OF46 THOMPSON SAID IF WE DONT GET BETTER SOON THE WIRST WEEK AGNEST NEDERLAND WILL BE A TUFF ONE HE SHOULD KNOW BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES. WHEN I SAY FLAG FOOTBALL THEY WERE FLAGED FOR 101 YARDS TO NEDERLANDS 35 .

SAID FLAIRCLOFT

9 hours ago, powerlifter said:

What did you think about scrimmage?

• LOL! 1
  • Roll Eyes 1