The Official Powerlifter Thread

powerlifter

On 8/11/2021 at 2:48 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

This the Happy Hour Thread. All i need is Doomer moonshine and some Allstar bbq ribs from Rusk. 

Before this seasons over I think we just need to throw a big shindig.

13 hours ago, powerlifter said:

13-7 PN-G TD CAME ON A QB DELAY FOR 40 YARDS OUT THAT IS ALL THEY COULD MUSTER THEY NEED SOME BIG TIME WORK ASYS FAIRCLOTH. THE COACHES GAVE THEMUSTANGS A GRADE OF46 THOMPSON SAID IF WE DONT GET BETTER SOON THE WIRST WEEK AGNEST NEDERLAND WILL BE A TUFF ONE HE SHOULD KNOW BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES. WHEN I SAY FLAG FOOTBALL THEY WERE FLAGED FOR 101 YARDS TO NEDERLANDS 35 .

13 hours ago, powerlifter said:

SAID FLAIRCLOFT

Think there's better analysis on SETXsports, you might wanna go read it. 

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

i was there  thanks   for the  letting us know

Yeah they were all there too, it's funny your analysis GREATLY differs from everyone else that was there. I shouldn't be too surprised given who the person is im currently quoting here. 🤦🏾‍♂️

• LOL! 1

21 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Yeah they were all there too, it's funny your analysis GREATLY differs from everyone else that was there. I shouldn't be too surprised given who the person is im currently quoting here. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Coaches look into things different than fans  we know what we are looking for fans are arm chair QBs don't you agree MR BUDDY

both Vidor and wo-s  got a good look at what they need to work on before Friday both teams used a lot of different players about very down in this scrimmage both coaches  saw a lot of good things from there underclass kids .the mustangs started off fast no surprise to this they own the first  two quarters  out score in  Vidor 3-0 the last 3 and 4  Qts both teams   mixed it up was nice to see this the mustangs   will make a few changes this week Thompson liked what he saw from the JV players GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THIS NEXT WEEK GOD BLESS OUR KIDS .  (PS) - DONT TEXT WILE YOUR DRIVEIN GET THERE SAFE AND RETURN HOME SAFE