The Official Powerlifter Thread

powerlifter

2 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Now that’s an impressive looking athlete.  I’d want him running the football if he has any speed at all.

Let some of those other larger less athletic guys block for him, that dude can be a battering ram!

Running counter with that kid until the cows come home!

8 hours ago, powerlifter said:

images (90).jpg

Isn't this the kid that made national news cause he's a freshman at that size? This kid aint at no wos. That kid from somewhere in the Southeast USA. Cmon man. Smh  

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/8th-grade-football-player-justus-terry-goes-viral-on-social-media/

Edited by MrBuddyGarrity
I found the story and posted the link.
  • LOL! 3
  • Roll Eyes 1

11 hours ago, powerlifter said:

last week  wo-s shocked there fans when a young freshmen stepped onto the field he took control not only were the fans were in shocked the coaches were  smiling this kid   carried the ball 8 times for 90 yards when they pulled him out and put the other freshmen in. monday the coaching staff got good news about there kids that not played at all this year  thanks for the pictures  mothers little baby word has it that they will all play i am not so sure it going to ck tomorrow

download (21).jpg

OIP (3).jpg

Just gon fake it til you make it huh?🤦🏾‍♂️

25 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

He has made so many threads in the last few months it is hard for me to choose a favorite - actually least favorite. 

We've already tried telling him to put all his post on his own powerlifter thread, but he just don't seem to get it or don't care. Who knows. smh

3 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Now that’s an impressive looking athlete.  I’d want him running the football if he has any speed at all.

Let some of those other larger less athletic guys block for him, that dude can be a battering ram!

he is a  LB  so the mustang faithfull posted 

yes i saw this  he made news a while back when he transfer to Texas then he made news again when his father took a job at one of the plants in orange   that's all that has been told me i know nothing about him just what was told  me  from a mustang Faithfull