The Official Powerlifter Thread

powerlifter

4 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

i guss so my brothers did not like  that changed when the wife won the texas lotto           PS i need to find my powerlifter posting people are asking me to leave and post on my place i cant find it

To paraphrase a very good buddy of mine, who also happens to be named Mike, "Back then they didn't want you, now you hot they all on you??"

Also, here is the link to your thread! It took me a while and lot of research to find it, but I finally dug it up for you my friend! 

36 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

i guss so my brothers did not like  that changed when the wife won the texas lotto           PS i need to find my powerlifter posting people are asking me to leave and post on my place i cant find it

There powerlifter, I merged your wos-reload thread with this one. Try to put all of your post here. That way you won't get confused on where your other threads are. Now you just got this one to keep up with...I hope.

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

There powerlifter, I merged your wos-reload thread with this one. Try to put all of your post here. That way you won't get confused on where your other threads are. Now you just got this one to keep up with...I hope.

You’re a good man, Crawford... Michelob Ultra says “Thank You!”😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Mosquitoes are bad there. Might be an opportunity if you play against Carthage . I would do any means necessary if I were Wos to get that playoff game scheduled in Beaumont lol. 

Surratt is like Domino’s; He’ll Deliver that Whoopin’ right to your Door!😂