The Official Powerlifter Thread

powerlifter

• 4 weeks later...

wo-s has had problems all year long as the hall of fame coach to be has said if the mustangs dont come out on fire  all  11 on the ball and dont play smart heads up football and keeping the ball off the ground and keeping the yellow flags in th officals jockey strap they will be a big problem

5 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

wo-s has had problems all year long as the hall of fame coach to be has said if the mustangs dont come out on fire  all  11 on the ball and dont play smart heads up football and keeping the ball off the ground and keeping the yellow flags in th officals jockey strap they will be a big problem

Jasper's has a stellar defense that can make this a close game if their offense can manage to do anything against another stellar WOS defense.  We will see! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, powerlifter said:

i am just asking🤔

I would imagine that out of every classification and division, the odds of every single champ repeating are not very high. 

So I’ll go out on a limb and say yes, there will be a new state champion this year in some classifications. Lol

• LOL! 1
  • Wow 1

On the 4A side, this is the year to beat Carthage or Argyle. They are not as strong on O as years past. But I’m still not sure there’ a team that can do it. Somebody will need some gifts (pick 6s and kick returns) to have a chance against Carthage. That D is just stupid good. 

• Like 1