πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ District 11-2A (D1) - 2021-2022 πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

StingEmALTO

3 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

That kid reminds me of someone from Crockett in years past.are his kin from over there in that area?Not insinuating anything in any way,he just stirs a memory of something I cant put a finger on πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Not sure if he is or not, but wouldn't be surprised. Lotta family trees match the pines in the area...

As for this kid, he is a special talent. He has an official visit to Oklahoma coming up soon. I believe he has been out to Lubbock too. Also listed in some watch lists for basketballΒ 

Picks for the week capitalized.Β 

11-2AΒ Week 1 Schedule:

* ALTOΒ @Β Troup
*Β New Waverly @ CENTERVILLE
*SHELBYVILLEΒ @Β Grapeland
* Groveton @Β LOVELADY
* LEONΒ @Β Rosebud-Lott
* Bremond @Β NORMANGEE - One of the better games to watch this week.

9-2AΒ 

* Westwood Β @Β CARLISLE

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Β 

11-2AΒ Week 1 Schedule:

* AltoΒ @Β Troup
*Β New Waverly @Β Centerville
*Β Shelbyville @Β Grapeland
* Groveton @Β Lovelady
* Leon @Β Rosebud-Lott
* Bremond @Β Normangee

9-2AΒ 

* Westwood Β @Β CarlisleΒ 

My picks:

* Alto
*Β Centerville
*Β Grapeland
* Lovelady
* Rosebud-Lott
* Normangee

9-2AΒ 

* CarlisleΒ 

11-2AΒ Week 2 Schedule:

* ALTOΒ @Β Timpson
*Β Corrigan-Camden @ CENTERVILLE
*Β GRAPELAND Β @Β Elkhart - Elks pulled off a win against Buffalo so I see this one a bit closer then the last few years.Β 

* Dawson @Β LEON
* NORMANGEEΒ @ Iola

9-2AΒ 
* TROUPΒ @Β CarlisleΒ 

***UPDATE***

Alto will not be playing Timpson Friday night. 😩 Too many players out and awaiting Covid test results. If we played today we would have 5 starters on each side of the ball. So disappointed. School is still in session but no clue for how long. 

I hope Timpson can find a quality opponent.Β They have a special football team right now and hopefully they’ll get to show out this week….maybe even against a larger school. Good luck to the Bears.Β 

10 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Β 

***UPDATE***

Alto will not be playing Timpson Friday night. 😩 Too many players out and awaiting Covid test results. If we played today we would have 5 starters on each side of the ball. So disappointed. School is still in session but no clue for how long. 

I hope Timpson can find a quality opponent.Β They have a special football team right now and hopefully they’ll get to show out this week….maybe even against a larger school. Good luck to the Bears.Β 

Hate that for you guys, it seems to be hitting everyone at once Β  Β Good luck rest of the seasonΒ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CAC1231 said:

Hate that for you guys, it seems to be hitting everyone at once Β  Β Good luck rest of the seasonΒ 

Thanks! Hopefully we’ll have everyone back andΒ be ready for our home opener next week. Glad it’s not happening during district. Maybe we’ll get it all over with NOW. 🀞

• Like 1