Waskom #4 vs Garrison # 8

Ijustwatch

14 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

No, they will be pretty good in their division. They have some playmakers. 

We will be fine when district rolls around, but everyone is right about us not being able to play with Waskom.  They are a different animal.  I just hope this tough predistrict schedule will help us in the long run.

i read yesterday that as waskom  elementary campus was being shut down (covid) hope it doesn't trickle to the highschool.

any campus anywhere for THAT matter.

from khou11 news

About 60 miles south of Bloomburg, the Waskom school district’s elementary campus was closed due to the “number of staff members out with COVID,” said Superintendent Rae Ann Patty. Classes in Waskom had started Aug. 11.

11 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

i read yesterday that as waskom  elementary campus was being shut down (covid) hope it doesn't trickle to the highschool.

from khou11 news

About 60 miles south of Bloomburg, the Waskom school district’s elementary campus was closed due to the “number of staff members out with COVID,” said Superintendent Rae Ann Patty. Classes in Waskom had started Aug. 11.

All Campus are close until next Tuesday. Covid is making its rounds

12 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

from khou11 news

The weirdest thing I have seen in awhile, is using Bloomburg as a reference point. Bloomburg with around 1000 people and Marshall a lot closer to Waskom. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

This thread has died.  Is thus game still going to be played?

Waskom will be playing we have only one player that was exposed to Covid and he was moving up from JV to play with the varsity because the JV has no game. All regular varsity is fine. We may have a couple of coaches have to sit this one out though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Waskom will be playing we have only one player that was exposed to Covid and he was moving up from JV to play with the varsity because the JV has no game. All regular varsity is fine. We may have a couple of coaches have to sit this one out though. 

Maybe Whitney will finally give me a headset since we’re a couple of coaches.

On 8/20/2021 at 12:33 PM, cotton84 said:

The weirdest thing I have seen in awhile, is using Bloomburg as a reference point. Bloomburg with around 1000 people and Marshall a lot closer to Waskom. 

Where is Bloomberg. And please don’t say 60 miles north of Waskom. I’ve literally never heard of Bloomburg, TX.