Pittsburg vs Jefferson 8/27

BigBoy44

1 minute ago, BigBoy44 said:

Seriously, I've bn to every meeting, practice, choir rehearsal and study hall that Pitt has held this summer and when I tell you that the kids and community as a whole have bought into everything that this coach have brought to Camp county, that's exactly what it is. Not saying this just because I'm a Pitt alum and backer, I say it because of what I'm seeing and my eyes and experiences know a little bit about football. Going to be a fun year for East Texas football all the way around.

Hey man they really deserve it because the last coach made a lot of kids not play sports from what I hear 

2 minutes ago, BigBoy44 said:

How was scrimmage between SH and MV Thursday?

Our QB1 got his leg rolled up in the 2nd set of downs for SH Off in controlled portion.  He did not return and our offense sputtered a bit.  If you care about scores it was 4-1 MV for the starters (SH had a pick 6 but was blown dead).  MV looks to me like they will possibly be better this year than last.  They have all the tools, just need to stay healthy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey man they really deserve it because the last coach made a lot of kids not play sports from what I hear 

Made a lot of kids not play any sports at all. Pitt have kids out there now that havent played football since lil league and they along with the rest are loving every minute of it. That's the important thing, kids enjoying bn apart of something and having fun while at it and the winning part will take care of itself. Like I  said beforehand, it's going to be a fun year for Pitt athletic program all the way around. Pitt Strike!

12 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Our QB1 got his leg rolled up in the 2nd set of downs for SH Off in controlled portion.  He did not return and our offense sputtered a bit.  If you care about scores it was 4-1 MV for the starters (SH had a pick 6 but was blown dead).  MV looks to me like they will possibly be better this year than last.  They have all the tools, just need to stay healthy.

Ok, hope QB is ok and tell my good friend Wes Griffis that Bigboy44 said hello. He'll know who I am, he's a great coach and man. Good  luck this year.

• Like 1

Daaaannnnngggg, he throwing haymakers. Calling out Tatum. Gonna beat MV, no worries there. I get it....this style of offense suits a team with lesser athletes so it makes since to be excited if you're a Pitt fan. Kidding, kidding. Relax big dawg. Let the boys play a game first before you go to writing checks against top 10 ranked teams lol. 

4 hours ago, BigBoy44 said:

Pitt 28

MV 8

4 hours ago, BigBoy44 said:

Get back with me after September 3rd, MV.

I’ll come back to these ones. No chance that Pitt holds MV to 8 points but you can keep dreaming. Glad you have high hopes for your team, and hope you keep the high hopes when MV hangs 40 or 50 on y’all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Daaaannnnngggg, he throwing haymakers. Calling out Tatum. Gonna beat MV, no worries there. I get it....this style of offense suits a team with lesser athletes so it makes since to be excited if you're a Pitt fan. Kidding, kidding. Relax big dawg. Let the boys play a game first before you go to writing checks against top 10 ranked teams lol. 

I'm standing behind everything that I said and will eat crow if it turns out differently.

17 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

SH won a playoff game in the last two years.  And we really don’t need any props per se’. The Panthers aren’t going to scare anyone when we get off the bus.  And we won’t have anyone on the East TX leaderboard in any stat this year.  We are going to have to execute our offense at a high level and minimize mistakes on both sides of the ball.  If we stay healthy, we will be in the mix with LE & Pitt for one of the two remaining playoff spots.

I should have said a “meaningful” game.   Not beating either this year.