Pittsburg vs Jefferson 8/27

BigBoy44

12 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

No need.   If you guys beat one of them I will be the 1st to congratulate.   

Let's see what happens week 1 against Sabine......that game has the potential to tell us a whole lot about their district chances lol. 

It will be interesting to see how Pitt is able to run their new offense and how much better they will get as the year goes on with their timing and clock management. I heard as soon as the Sulphur Springs AD position comes open then Coach Abron will be gone being it is his home town. Ready for district to start so we can see how much better Gilmer and PG looks compared to the rest of the district.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SportsFan1984 said:

It will be interesting to see how Pitt is able to run their new offense and how much better they will get as the year goes on with their timing and clock management. I heard as soon as the Sulphur Springs AD position comes open then Coach Abron will be gone being it is his home town. Ready for district to start so we can see how much better Gilmer and PG looks compared to the rest of the district

Weeks 2-5 will determine the identity of the Pirates. Stay tuned and I'm ready to kickoff and enjoy this season.

On 8/21/2021 at 11:52 AM, BigBoy44 said:

Didnt say that Pitt was going to win or lose, Im saying that Pitt will come in 2-0 and that Tatum definitely  better bring their lunch with them on September 10th because Pitt will give them all that they can handle. Y'all can ride on last year all that u wanna, but 2021 is a new year and dont be surprised if it turns out to be a special year for the Pittsburg Pirates. We can recap this after Sept 10th, one way or the other. Pitt Strike!

This didn't age well. But to be fair. Its gonna take a bit for spread style athletes to transition into that style of offense. 

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, cg302 said:

What happened in this one?  Not the outcome I was expecting at all.  

Pitt lead the game 12-0 till 7 or 8 minute left in the 4th quarter and started making a lot of mistakes on offense. Defense is good but they got a lot of kinks to work out in that Wing- T. If they get it together offensively they’ll be a tough opponent to beat.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pirate44 said:

Pitt lead the game 12-0 till 7 or 8 minute left in the 4th quarter and started making a lot of mistakes on offense. Defense is good but they got a lot of kinks to work out in that Wing- T. If they get it together offensively they’ll be a tough opponent to beat.

Hopefully y'all will get the kinks worked out.  A lot if athleticism at Pitt. Will take some time to transition and maybe you will get rolling by district, but not by next week. Lol. Just kidding....good luck to you.