Abbott and TEA Commissioner Sued In Federal Court By Children

BarryLaverty

9 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So I got a little bored while waiting for Warzone to update and I figured I’d appease you and check out some of your articles from your “real” doctors. 
1.  The link didn’t load. Not surprised 

2.  It linked to Vernon Coleman’s book. He’s a disgraced conspiracy theorist by the way and hasn’t practiced medicine in a while. The book was all of 41 pages and admittedly I didn’t read all of them. No less than 20 of those pages dealt with how great Coleman is. The rest were a list of his 111 reasons why masks are bad. He completely fails to properly site his work which leads me to believe that he pulled it out of his posterior. 
3.  I honestly didn’t really care about people having bad breath so I did t pay it much attention. 
4. https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2761ZW

5.  Oh no, you might get acne from a mask. 
6. This was just an article about reasons to whine about wearing a mask and had no health implications. 

I got bored after reading those stupid articles so I didn’t read the rest. If that’s the best that the “Frontline Doctors” and yourself and come up with them that’s truly sad. 

So I’m assuming your all for mandatory masks? 

Personally i couldn’t care less if masks work or if they don’t, it’s the idea of mandating masks and vaccines that I’m adamantly opposed to. 
Freedom >fear

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So I’m assuming your all for mandatory masks? 

Personally i couldn’t care less if masks work or if they don’t, it’s the idea of mandating masks and vaccines that I’m adamantly opposed to. 
Freedom >fear

I have no problem with schools mandating masks if they feel the need to. I remember when Republicans used to be the party of local government having a say in how they run things. I guess they’ve become fans of big government now. 

8 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I have no problem with schools mandating masks if they feel the need to. I remember when Republicans used to be the party of local government having a say in how they run things. I guess they’ve become fans of big government now. 

My body, my choice.

• LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

If you’re going to get Covid a mask will not prevent it. Geez follow the Science . Kids aren’t even the ones dying from the virus. Elderly and underlying health problems are the ones actually vulnerable.

It won’t prevent it completely but it dang sure helps in mitigating the spread. Sort of like a condom and pregnancy. Not 100% effective but a lot more so than going without. Geez, follow the actual science. Besides, I’ll go by what I’ve actually witnessed. My son wears his mask religiously. Last year, pre Delta, his lunch table had a kid who was Covid positive. Everyone else at the table got Covid except for my son. Also, tell that “kids aren’t dying from it” junk to the parents in Alabama who are having to bury their 8th grade daughter because they died of Covid. 

• Roll Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

It won’t prevent it completely but it dang sure helps in mitigating the spread. Sort of like a condom and pregnancy. Not 100% effective but a lot more so than going without. Geez, follow the actual science. Besides, I’ll go by what I’ve actually witnessed. My son wears his mask religiously. Last year, pre Delta, his lunch table had a kid who was Covid positive. Everyone else at the table got Covid except for my son. Also, tell that “kids aren’t dying from it” junk to the parents in Alabama who are having to bury their 8th grade daughter because they died of Covid. 

Y'all act like the only thing people are dying from is Covid, people die every day. From the day you are born, you are headed down the road to your death.

1 hour ago, Purpleforever said:

Y'all act like the only thing people are dying from is Covid, people die every day. From the day you are born, you are headed down the road to your death.

So are you saying we shouldn’t take steps to lessen our chances of dying? If that’s the case we should all stop wearing seat belts and start having unprotected ummm relations. I mean what’s the point. We’re gonna die anyways so let’s have Covid parties and have a good time while infecting everyone. 

38 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

If you can smell a fart it ain’t stopping a virus. If you’re worried spreading germs that is airborne then a you’re too close and won’t work. Kids aren’t dying. Let me guess those kids were just fine after a few days. Flu is far more deadly and common but we don’t lose our minds about that. Kids with underlying problems could be.  Truth is if you’re going to get Covid nothing going to stop it just like the flu.

Wow words of genius there. Flu is far deadlier?!?  It kills on average about 35,000 people per year give or take. Covid killed over 600,000 in a year. I’d say your statement is a little off. 

6 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Wow words of genius there. Flu is far deadlier?!?  It kills on average about 35,000 people per year give or take. Covid killed over 600,000 in a year. I’d say your statement is a little off. 

For children it is.....look it up genius.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210614/Study-suggests-COVID-19-in-children-is-milder-than-the-flu.aspx

Study suggests COVID-19 in children is milder than the flu

29 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Riddle me this Batman. Hawaii been under mask mandate for over 400 days and has same number as Texas despite having significant less numbers. How is this possible if masks work?

Well, because, uh, uh, uh, uh.  Just wear it meany:rofl:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

45 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Riddle me this Batman. Hawaii been under mask mandate for over 400 days and has same number as Texas despite having significant less numbers. How is this possible if masks work?

I’m calling shenanigans on that. You’re gonna have to provide those numbers because what I saw it’s not even close. 

50 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Author was not even a medical doctor and the sample size was tiny. Might want to find a better study. 

Don't need to be a medical dr to count lol.  Most PHD's can do that.  Sample size is small because not many kids are hospitalized by covid or the flu.  But of those that are, flu is more dangerous.

Comparing symptoms and treatments

The study included 175 children less than 18 years old who had COVID-19 confirmed by RT-PCR tests. The children were hospitalized between March and November 2020. The study also included 69 hospitalized patients who were diagnosed with influenza A or B between January 2016 and November 2020. The authors analyzed their medical records to conduct their study.

16 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Lol you don’t like facts . This is science something you wouldn’t understand. After all you can’t tell the difference between genders.

So basically you can’t provide the numbers because you lied about it. Well there goes what little credibility you had. 

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

So are you saying we shouldn’t take steps to lessen our chances of dying? If that’s the case we should all stop wearing seat belts and start having unprotected ummm relations. I mean what’s the point. We’re gonna die anyways so let’s have Covid parties and have a good time while infecting everyone. 

When the good Lord says it your time, party over. If your scared stay on your porch.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

That's the most asinine quote I've seen in a while.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You look up the numbers. I wouldn’t call anyone a liar with your track record.

Here ya go liar. Also, you are more than welcome to go back and check my posts for lies. 
https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/3f048ced32804271aafe8b9640bcb4a7

https://health.hawaii.gov/coronavirusdisease2019/current-situation-in-hawaii/

16 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I've had covid...I never went to the Dr. so I was never counted in any of the data collection.....I know of numerous others who have done the same....the data collection is lacking..... so all these numbers don't REALLY capture the true outcome....

43 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I've had covid...I never went to the Dr. so I was never counted in any of the data collection.....I know of numerous others who have done the same....the data collection is lacking..... so all these numbers don't REALLY capture the true outcome....

You probably just had a cold and are exaggerating that it was Covid. 

17 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

"Joe Schwarcz PhD"

A "doctor" that has never treated a single person and whose sole existence is to "entertain"...that's almost as good as Wikipedia!!! NEVER TREATED A SINGLE PATIENT...and his claim to fame is teaching in Canada...wonder how much he is being paid by big pharma?

“She has a sordid history of attacking Dr. Fauci’s sound scientific advice “ this was my favorite part of the piece. 

• Like 1