Sideline to Sideline 3AD1 Season Preview Show

Gsquared

Guest Tiger03lb

Koff will be just fine on defense, probably faster and more athletic this year. I know that's hard to believe, cause I was skeptical, but now I'm not from what I saw last week. Dk Rose comes back to lead the backer core and defense. Returning the whole lb core, d line looks good with starting 3 new faces but they are filling in good. Return one safety but the rest have filled in. The new faces that have filled in got plenty of playing time last year and in the post season. Koff's defense will be it's strength again this year. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Nah nah I heard y’all gonna shock the world and beat us for the first time since my son was in primary school 😂 

Once again you resort to making stuff up. You may not have noticed, but I didn’t comment on our scrimmage. We got a little size but the blocking isn’t there. We gonna struggle to protect our QB and have a hard time running the ball. Defense look alright but Rusk didn’t have a run threat. 

16 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Once again you resort to making stuff up. You may not have noticed, but I didn’t comment on our scrimmage. We got a little size but the blocking isn’t there. We gonna struggle to protect our QB and have a hard time running the ball. Defense look alright but Rusk didn’t have a run threat. 

I actually heard great things out of your scrimmage (not necessarily from you). The scrimmages won’t necessarily tell us what each team will do. If you had seen our scrimmage you might think we wouldn’t make the playoffs. It’s going to be different starting next week when the focus shifts to winning and getting better before district. I may talk smack with you and Eagleborn (Not Eagle8 because I like him 😂) but I realize what you guys have this year. 

23 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I actually heard great things out of your scrimmage (not necessarily from you). The scrimmages won’t necessarily tell us what each team will do. If you had seen our scrimmage you might think we wouldn’t make the playoffs. It’s going to be different starting next week when the focus shifts to winning and getting better before district. I may talk smack with you and Eagleborn (Not Eagle8 because I like him 😂) but I realize what you guys have this year. 

I heard really good things about Tatum's scrimmage as well