David Smoak's Weekly H.S. Football Podcast on 365 Sports on YouTube...

Smoaky

I'm entering my 40th year covering Texas High School Football and I'm adding a weekly one-hour podcast starting next week on our YouTube channel (365 Sports) that has exploded in recent weeks. This will cover the state, but will focus quite a bit on the programs I've covered thoroughly since 1981, greater-East and Central Texas.

That would include Smoaky.com's coverage area.

Here is the link for the HSFB Podcast for Thursday, September 23rd:

I would absolutely love to share a human interest story each week, something about an amazing comeback, inspiring player, coach, student manager, fan, cheerleader or someone who has come back from a very traumatic or near tragic situation. So, I would like to start compiling possible ideas as soon as possible.

If you would like to share that story with me for me to share with what will be several thousand people statewide but also nationally, please send to me at [email protected]. I will also reach out to some of you for a recorded or live segment on my show after combing through the stories. Please be sure and include your contact information or that of person(s) who might be a part of the story. 

Meanwhile, here is a link to the 365 Sports YouTube channel that includes various shows, including our afternoon talk show (3:00pm-6:00pm CT).

365 Sports on YouTube

Please advise and thank you.

Sincerely,

David Smoak
Smoaky.com
SicEm365 Radio
YouTube.com (365 Sports)

• Like 3

• Smoaky unpinned this topic