Henderson Lions vs Hallsville Bobcats

LionKing12172920

45 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I have the Lions at 4-6 with this being one of the wins. If Hendo does not take this one it will be a really tough season. I hope they prove me wrong. Go get'em Lions.

Henderson will be much much better then that record, they way better than last year's team and better coaches, OL looks way better and there players or in right spots, the DL looks good it just few players were injured before the scrimmage plus Fields hadn't dressed out during the scrimmage games plus Henderson were only practicing mostly the 2nd defense, Henderson has very good WRS and The QB is very good so they would be better than record 4-6.

To be honest I think this game going to be a blow out with Henderson winning big if everyone on Defense plays including Fields playing, and Offensive mix in the runs and pass plays and QB can run the ball all that will be to much for Hallsville and it be to much for few other teams out there as well.

4 hours ago, StillALion said:

CalPreps predicts Henderson 35 - Hallsville 17.

Sounds about right.  But they also predict Henderson to go 3-7 overall and 1-5 in district, beating only Hallsville, Jville, and Athens.  Let’s hope not. 

Hope Henderson prove CalPreps wrong with the 3 and 7,1-5 in District 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rayz1 said:

Henderson better be able to stop the pass and cover a 6'3 200 lb receiver and a 6'2 to 6'3 230 lb tight end. In the 1st scrimmage the QB passed for 408 yards 4 touchdowns and 1 interception.

That's correct, Hallsville does have a nice WR and tight end, good QB alot of other people not seeing that but if Henderson gives that advantages and don't cover well then Hallsville can score but I don't think Hallsville can cover Hendersons Offense, Henderson RBs core nor the WRs.Henderson has to tighten up on D. And I don't think Hallsville has a tough Defense.

2 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

That's correct, Hallsville does have a nice WR and tight end, good QB alot of other people not seeing that but if Henderson gives that advantages and don't cover good then Hallsville can score but I don't think Hallsville can cover Hendersons Offense, Henderson RBs core nor the WRs.

That's what I'm interested in seeing.

55 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

That's what I'm interested in seeing.

True but in both scrimmage it was some players on D. That was injured and didn't play, and Fields didn't play, if all the defense plays and if Fields play it make it hard for  Hallsville  to  score. Fields would make it hard for alot of Offense line and QBs, that would be interested to see how the D.looks when he's in game.

4 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

That's correct, Hallsville does have a nice WR and tight end, good QB alot of other people not seeing that but if Henderson gives that advantages and don't cover well then Hallsville can score but I don't think Hallsville can cover Hendersons Offense, Henderson RBs core nor the WRs.Henderson has to tighten up on D. And I don't think Hallsville has a tough Defense.

I agree, I'm concerned about our defense