Timpson vs Frankston 7:30pm @ Frankston

Bear9T1

Timpson vs Frankston   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

58 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

I’m thinking this game will be kind of bland after the first half BUT the goods news is high school football and Friday nights lights are back in action!!

Or after the first quarter….. 😂 You’re right on the FNL and being back in action. Friday can’t get here fast enough!

Timpson just has so many weapons this year! And added to that is our Alto kid who made an interception for the Bears vs. Lovelady! We miss that kid!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Or after the first quarter….. 😂 You’re right on the FNL and being back in action. Friday can’t get here fast enough!

Timpson just has so many weapons this year! And added to that is our Alto kid who made an interception for the Bears vs. Lovelady! We miss that kid!

He’s doing great!  Several “new” weapons this year.  Gonna be fun!! 

On 8/21/2021 at 11:09 PM, Gilbert said:

Lol , frankston should go ahead and fly the white flag 

That's it, have the kids and coaches who have practiced hard for a month just quit before it starts. That'll teach em a good lesson.  Will it be close, probably not, but that's ridiculous. If I know anything about those kids after watching them play and knowing how Gould's kids played at Alto, they will play their tails off for 4 quarters, no matter how ugly it gets. Which I thought is what high school athletics is supposed to teach kids to do.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

I don’t know what the final will be but I watched Frankston/Cushing scrimmage on Hudl . I don’t see Frankston getting inside the 20 all night. I could be wrong but that’s my take. Praying for an injury free 1st week and more importantly the 2021 season. Good luck to all athletes!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NewBallCoach said:

That's it, have the kids and coaches who have practiced hard for a month just quit before it starts. That'll teach em a good lesson.  Will it be close, probably not, but that's ridiculous. If I know anything about those kids after watching them play and knowing how Gould's kids played at Alto, they will play their tails off for 4 quarters, no matter how ugly it gets. Which I thought is what high school athletics is supposed to teach kids to do.

Well said!!! 

6 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

I hope Timpson enjoys beating up on teams like Frankston,  Mt Enterprise, James Bowie bc that’s not getting you ready for y’all are claiming to do this year 

You are the biggest titty-baby on here.  Maybe change your name to TittyBaby 😁

• LOL! 1