Beckville Bearcats (0-0) @ Joaquin Rams (0-0)

trueblue82

‘Cats or Rams?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to 1-0

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, villagegenius said:

We’re really going back 12 years to make an excuse for a team who might’ve been in K or 1st grade…alrighty then. 

Not an excuse. Like I said I haven't been to a game in like 2 years. It's true the better Joaquin teams historically started slow. I'm not saying that's what's gonna happen.

Just now, Lambo50 said:

Not an excuse. Like I said I haven't been to a game in like 2 years. It's true the better Joaquin teams historically started slow. I'm not saying that's what's gonna happen.

Joaquin has had 4 10 win seasons since you’ve been born…3 of those teams won their first game. 

1 minute ago, Lambo50 said:

Joaquin Usually starts out like a lion finishes like a lamb .

maybe this year it will be the other way around 🤓

Joaquin has had 4 10 win seasons since you’ve been born…3 of those teams won their first game. 

Yes... And the team that went the farthest lost their first game... I think I might have played in it. Idk.

2 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

4 minutes ago, Lambo50 said:

And Lambo I know you are from Joaquin and numbers above 9 are hard to comprehend, but 25% does not count as historically. 

Just now, villagegenius said:

And Lambo I know you are from Joaquin and numbers above 9 are hard to comprehend, but 25% does not count as historically. 

Did the best team joaquin ever had win their first game? No. Is that in the past? Yes. Does that mean historically? Yes. I win you lose.

1 minute ago, Lambo50 said:

Yes... And the team that went the farthest lost their first game... I think I might have played in it. Idk.

I know you did, you’ve told us plenty of time, and that’s an awesome season and memory…but 1 year doesn’t count for every year…👍🏻

now if you wanted to say hey the deepest run by a Joaquin team started out with a loss, I’ll step aside and say I agree

Also Incase you didn't know I counted to 13 last week. All by myself so ha

10 minutes ago, BronCos2015 said:

When will the people of Joaquin stop over hyping their team every year, and constantly blame injuries for their losses, and admit their a mediocre football program.

Last week one of our backs brok hai ankle,  tonight one tore his meniscus,  and one had his shoulder hurt. That is 3 backs in 2weeks. That's a lot for any team at our level of football 

1 minute ago, Ramfanforever said:

Last week one of our backs brok hai ankle,  tonight one tore his meniscus,  and one had his shoulder hurt. That is 3 backs in 2weeks. That's a lot for any team at our level of football 

Think all them injuries might be from the run heavy style I be complaining bout 

1 minute ago, Ramfanforever said:

What kinda off season program y’all running over their??? Y’all seem to always have injuries every single year.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Way that dude pronounced Carlisle and natural turf when I clicked on link,you'd thought somebody farted in church 👀...goat patch huh?..hope coach runs sprinklers all week for that bs...let me get some mud in the helmets...lol 

I know a guy who knows a guy with a helicopter…. 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

TD Joaquin. I think. Dude talking about “I can’t see.” Never mind, it’s a TD. PAT conversion is good. The score is now 39-21 with 5:39 left in the 3rd. Beckville can’t stop the bleeding and looks like Joaquin is well on their way to being undefeated on their new turf. Lol. 

I was at this game and this is when I left!! I thought Joaquin had it in the bag. 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and it looked like they had Beckville’s number. Another lesson learned: it ain’t over until it’s over. Lol (actually already knew this but was kinda tired and we have a big day tomorrow!)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Imagine right before the season started your senior season yall lost Tyler mcswain.   Might take a while to figure some things out since Hutchins went down.   Chill.  

First half of the first game lost McSwain and Norris. Very similar circumstances here. 

50 minutes ago, Lambo50 said:

Octavian Burrell ran the slot T to a regional championship. Let's not pretend any other person on that team had an ounce of ability.

That may be the dumbest thing you’ve ever said on SDC. You should reflect on that. 

32 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

I saw that injury tonight.  I know it didn’t look good.  Is it for sure torn?

10 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

I was at this game and this is when I left!! I thought Joaquin had it in the bag. 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and it looked like they had Beckville’s number. Another lesson learned: it ain’t over until it’s over. Lol (actually already knew this but was kinda tired and we have a big day tomorrow!)

Same here.   I thought they had it in the bag.  But I had to run to Wal mart before they closed.  I honestly didn’t think Beckville had it in them.  But #2 had some wheels on him.  They were hitting pretty good on defense too.  

• Like 1