Arkansas High Texarkana @ Paris

bluetopper

Arkansas High was finished 7-1 last year. Returns 11 starters 5 off, 6 def

Runs multiple offense and defense. Always has tons of speed ( track state champs).  I do know they have a 6-0 230 rb 4.5 40

Pretty big OL 6'2 295 LEFT TACKLE, 6-5 280 RIGHT TACKLE, 6-2 310 CENTER, 6-3 330 Right GUARD

SPEEDY SLOT RECIEVER PLAYS ALL OVER 5-9, 170 AND 6-3,  190 WR

DEFENSIVELY THEY HAVE AN ALL STATE FS 6-2 195 AND TWO DOMINANT ENDS 6-4, 260 AND 6-3 ,215

THEY LOST ALL LBS TO GRADUATIONBUT HAVE SOME HOGS (NO PUN) IN THE TRENCHES 2 300 POUND TACKLES...

NEW CB' s as well.

Coached by Barry Norton , legendary Texas High Coach..

In my opinion its Arkansas vs Texas and we all know that Texas football is much different.  Whoever wins the trenches will win the game.  

Btw...I have a little insight , my son is a 3 year starter at Left Tackle ....

Arkansas High would be a 4A school in Texas! I will put it this way Texas High will beat them and AHS and Pleasant Grove would be a heck of a game! They would beat LE by a couple of scores! Paris has an advantage of playing two scrimmage  games and Arkansas High has not played one. It should be agood game either way

7 hours ago, Tiger4Life93 said:

Runs multiple offense and defense. Always has tons of speed ( track state champs).  I do know they have a 6-0 230 rb 4.5 40

Pretty big OL 6'2 295 LEFT TACKLE, 6-5 280 RIGHT TACKLE, 6-2 310 CENTER, 6-3 330 Right GUARD

DEFENSIVELY THEY HAVE AN ALL STATE FS 6-2 195 AND TWO DOMINANT ENDS 6-4, 260 AND 6-3 ,215

THEY LOST ALL LBS TO GRADUATIONBUT HAVE SOME HOGS (NO PUN) IN THE TRENCHES 2 300 POUND TACKLES...

NEW CB' s as well.

In my opinion its Arkansas vs Texas and we all know that Texas football is much different.  Whoever wins the trenches will win the game.  

Son is at ark high ???? 

gross

2 hours ago, Tiger4Life93 said:

EASY tough guy...  thats what happens when you build your house on that side of Texarkana and you work there.  YOURE SUPPOSED TO SEND YOUR KIDS TO THE RESPECTIVE SCHOOL DISTRICT!!... We didn't jump ship like most of the kids here! 

IMG_0850.jpg

lol i understand. Hope he has good year 

I would love to see the Hogs come out with a win. I think they have a really young team. The JV and freshman didn't play a game last year.  PARIS offensive scheme and the friday night lights might be too much for they younger guys to overcome for a first game.ARKANSAS defense very young will need some time to gel, especially at linebacker and corner positions.   It will be competitive and I think Paris will win.

16 hours ago, Tiger4Life93 said:

NEW CB' s as well.

Your son is a starter at which school?

3 hours ago, 903GUY91 said:

Dang y’all ain’t giving Paris no respect. They a top 10 team for reason!!! 

Paris will be favored! AHS is not even ranked in the top 10 in there division. And we all know how hard it is to win in Paris !I been to a few basketball  games and the other team does get homered a lot. AHS is probably  down 7 to 10 points before the game starts.

10 hours ago, WhyUMad said:

Paris will be favored! AHS is not even ranked in the top 10 in there division. And we all know how hard it is to win in Paris !I been to a few basketball  games and the other team does get homered a lot. AHS is probably  down 7 to 10 points before the game starts.

I agree with you. A High has a young squad and Paris is ranked in TEXAS!!.. This is a hard game scheme wise already. I'm just ready for some football!!