Arkansas High Texarkana @ Paris

bluetopper

1 hour ago, Tiger4Life93 said:

They need a running clock in Texas ...smh

Negative. Take your beating, or agree to run the clock with both coaches.

Definitely do not need a set standard running clock. Ridiculous notion.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tiger4Life93 said:

A high took the loss and I said before it was a young team . This forum really kills me how they talk so bad about kids . At the end of the day I teach my boy win or lose ...its all about honoring God!! # FACTS

To God goes all glory...but talking trash on a forum by old dudes ain't exactly a sin 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

To God goes all glory...but talking trash on a forum by old dudes ain't exactly a sin 🤷‍♂️

Never called it a sin...I just posted something positive about my kid. We teach " Honor God" in everything we do. AND to me its no better way than to keep  chugging along after a beating like that. I also have to explain to my kids why " old dudes" relive their old glory on football forums trying to be commentators and bash people. 

33 minutes ago, bluetopper said:

The Paris O-line looks like a bunch of defensive ends lined up. Not the typical big overweight boys you see now days. Athletes. 

Very disciplined...was so impressed with how they warmed up and got off the line at the point of contact. Good luck the rest of the way!!! 

9 hours ago, Tiger4Life93 said:

This forum really kills me how they talk so bad about kids .

I read this thread for negative comments about the kids and I did not see any. No player has been singled out for the loss, but comments were about the “team” loss and speculation why the T-High was canceled. I think you are being overly sensitive. I agree there are some on this forum that negatively comment on individual players, which should be off limits. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1