Westwood @ Carlisle

upullinmychain

I’ll take Westwood! I could see the game ending just like it did last year.. 

Westwood is a lil bit better then last year’s squad. Qb is young but he is hard to bring down. Big kid 6’2 240. Westwood RB gave them fits last year trying to bring him down and he’s back also. 

I honestly don't know anything about Carlisle  ... PW has some solid playmakers and are pretty good size ...

PW also has some freaky looking black hairy coverings stretched over their helmets that makes some of them look like Bigfoot offspring .... never seen anything like it .... it could be the edge they need ....:woot:

1 hour ago, IndiansIn07 said:

Taking my Indians.  #IndianNation #fearthespear.  

Ripper I heard we dominated the scrimmage

Good to hear. I was a little concerned knowing we lost 3 starters due to moving out of district. The kid that moved to Longview, the coaches kid was a stud. Oh well, gives other kids a chance to show what they have. I will still be out of state for the opener Friday. Updates would be nice. Thanks for sharing. 

5 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Good to hear. I was a little concerned knowing we lost 3 starters due to moving out of district. The kid that moved to Longview, the coaches kid was a stud. Oh well, gives other kids a chance to show what they have. I will still be out of state for the opener Friday. Updates would be nice. Thanks for sharing. 

He’s starting for lobos on d this year I’m hearing 🤷‍♂️