Westwood @ Carlisle

upullinmychain

On 8/22/2021 at 9:08 AM, KirtFalcon said:

I honestly don't know anything about Carlisle  ... PW has some solid playmakers and are pretty good size ...

PW also has some freaky looking black hairy coverings stretched over their helmets that makes some of them look like Bigfoot offspring .... never seen anything like it .... it could be the edge they need ....:woot:

Lot of our guys are familiar with the chupa cabre,hairy helmets wont faze them a bit..js 

Last year at this time we went through a cycle of players and coaches out for covid for 4weeks,took till dist play for our whole team to take the field together,along with injuries to our starting senior qb…was a rough patch to be sure…may this year start good and finish strong with everyone’s health..🙏

670EC673-2A55-494B-980F-B195CE904D8B.jpegHad to take this hoopti apart and move around to other side and put back together this week so I could make it back in time to see the boys play Friday night,450 thousand counter weight and about 235 feet of luff,100 degree heat didn't help things much🤷‍♂️....hope them boys put on a show this week 👀.   That 900 ton is a big girl and she don't move easily.As tedious as it gets sometimes,I love what I do for a living ✌️Chain out.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

670EC673-2A55-494B-980F-B195CE904D8B.jpegHad to take this hoopti apart and move around to other side and put back together this week so I could make it back in time to see the boys play Friday night,450 thousand counter weight and about 235 feet of luff,100 degree heat didn't help things much🤷‍♂️....hope them boys put on a show this week 👀.   That 900 ton is a big girl and she don't move easily.As tedious as it gets sometimes,I love what I do for a living ✌️Chain out. IMG_0034.MOVIMG_0034.MOVIMG_0034.MOV

You better quit lying that picture is off google we know you ain't out in that heat! 

34 minutes ago, TrenchWarrior09 said:

You better quit lying that picture is off google we know you ain't out in that heat! 

If you'd seen me yesterday you would know it as truth,ennis is hot as hades rite now about 3:30 -4:00 in the afternoons..gotta go back Monday or Tuesday to break her down and start moving her out...I'm really not wanting any part of it...lol hoping it rains 

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

If you'd seen me yesterday you would know it as truth,ennis is hot as hades rite now about 3:30 -4:00 in the afternoons..gotta go back Monday or Tuesday to break her down and start moving her out...I'm really not wanting any part of it...lol hoping it rains 

Hope our Indians pull out a win tomorrow chain

Got to give a shout out to my Foreign exchange son!  He arrived on 14th. Never touch a football before until the 15th . Kick a 47 yards field goal that day and almost made a 50. 

Today was his first time to do anything live and he kick two deep kicks that landed at the five and made a extra point…  Very proud of him!!!   #### that the team didn’t have any success in the 2nd half. 

3 minutes ago, bigj said:

Got to give a shout out to my Foreign exchange son!  He arrived on 14th. Never touch a football before until the 15th . Kick a 47 yards field goal that day and almost made a 50. 

Today was his first time to do anything live and he kick two deep kicks that landed at the five and made a extra point…  Very proud of him!!!   #### that the team didn’t have any success in the 2nd half. 

Hope he's having fun this year 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Bro it was 99 when I came through new Boston today.   Ran into a storm south of Maud.   Temperature read out dropped to 77.  Never been so thankful in my life.  But them rain drops hurt going 70 mph.  

Wish it rained on my big but this week...it was hot on that caleche rock location,sun would just reflect back up in ya face 😟

I’m ready for the game today!! I really haven’t gotten to watch high school football in a few years. This game will come down to Westwood Oline and Dline… Will they finish strong? Against Garrison in the live QT the Dline dominated. So that was promising… 

22 minutes ago, bigj said:

I’m ready for the game today!! I really haven’t gotten to watch high school football in a few years. This game will come down to Westwood Oline and Dline… Will they finish strong? Against Garrison in the live QT the Dline dominated. So that was promising… 

They gonna need to be fast and fluid,our backs will be moving quick 

Garrison and Many gave them a pretty good showing of speed…  The short passes hurt Westwood.. It will be hard for Carlisle to top there line size and running back speeds. Garrison was 300 plus across the line and Many was bigger.  So we shall see.