CORRIGAN-CAMDEN VS CROCKETT!

corrigancamden09

3 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

It was probably 60/40 run to pass ratio. Crockett wasn't getting to much on passes at all. Especially in the middle. They got a couple of catches on the sidelines. I'm guessing the senior is the starting rb? There were no numbers on jerseys. The rb got out from a dog pile and score on a long td run. Like ai said they'll have to gel a few games to get sync in. 

yea we are missing several starters from last season these kids nowdays think the streets got something for them just sad.the wr. being looked at by a few schools.

6 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I’m sure they will!   We just now this year getting halfway used to that new system..   I wish we was still in the wing T LOL

That still surprises me being that the HC was a product of that system. Hopefully y’all are getting acclimated and Year 2 will be a step forward!

20 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

That still surprises me being that the HC was a product of that system. Hopefully y’all are getting acclimated and Year 2 will be a step forward!

Thanks man!  

If we was still in the wing T we would be rolling!!  We got two running backs that are both capable of being 1,000 yard rushers... but you just can’t hardly do that in the spread...    they don’t get the ball near enough... 

good luck to the jackets!!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Thanks man!  

If we was still in the wing T we would be rolling!!  We got two running backs that are both capable of being 1,000 yard rushers... but you just can’t hardly do that in the spread...    they don’t get the ball near enough... 

good luck to the jackets!!!

Not sure who to give the nod to with CC vs Crockett but I think the advantage goes to CC in the second year of the new coach. Are y’all home or away?

Good luck in the battle of the Bulldogs!

2 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Not sure who to give the nod to with CC vs Crockett but I think the advantage goes to CC in the second year of the new coach. Are y’all home or away?

Good luck in the battle of the Bulldogs!

We are gonna be home buddy!  Hopefully we can start out the year with a win at home .. 

• Like 1