Cancel Culture Takes Aim at Notre Dame’s Leprechaun Mascot

RETIREDFAN1

33 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I’m Irish. That is so freaking stupid. 

As a person of Scandinavian descent, I am offended: 

mprCuMT.png

We are not a race of marauding savages! 

I demand Minnesota remove this offensive mascot. 

• LOL! 2

24 minutes ago, LOL said:

As a person of Scandinavian descent, I am offended: 

mprCuMT.png

We are not a race of marauding savages! 

I demand Minnesota remove this offensive mascot. 

Be quiet. You probably just gave  them their next scalp to claim after they ruin ND. 

I used to jokingly quote Notre Dames mascot needing to go whenever people would get whiney over things like the Cleveland Indians. But apparently they took it to heart. 

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Be quiet. You probably just gave  them their next scalp to claim after they ruin ND. 

I used to jokingly quote Notre Dames mascot needing to go whenever people would get whiney over things like the Cleveland Indians. But apparently they took it to heart. 

BSR3hSC.png

Victims of land theft want the Oklahoma Sooners to change their name. Shorthorn ranchers are mad as hell about the Texas Longhorns. Camaro drivers don’t like the SMU Mustangs. Middle aged women are offended by the Houston Cougars. Single mothers hate the USC Trojans. 

• LOL! 7

6 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Victims of land theft want the Oklahoma Sooners to change their name. Shorthorn ranchers are mad as hell about the Texas Longhorns. Camaro drivers don’t like the SMU Mustangs. Middle aged women are offended by the Houston Cougars. Single mothers hate the USC Trojans. 

And most men under the age of 30.

• LOL! 2

9 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

And crocodiles hate the Florida Gators.

EE6D9E48-5412-4965-8FD9-FB708B331BB3.png

This is the mascot that should trigger every living human. A white male. A Cowboy who stole his culture from the Vaqueros. Who’s beef industry has led to untold damage from ozone depleting cow farts. Who needs two guns let alone one? Apparently he’s overcompensating in the chaps department. Gun violence isn’t the answer.

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Hey you joke but the “Boomer Sooner” pc police have been out in Norman here recently.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Just wait 'til PETA finds out what's in the Ram Sauce. 

• LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Hey you joke but the “Boomer Sooner” pc police have been out in Norman here recently.

Dude, don't tell me that...  I still have fond memories of that place.  

13 minutes ago, LOL said:

Just wait 'til PETA finds out what's in the Ram Sauce. 

PETA hasn’t been back to Shelby County since they staged their little protest in front of the Tyson plant in Center last year. Someone (won’t call any names) set up a grill across the street from them and started cooking chicken. 

• LOL! 3

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

EE6D9E48-5412-4965-8FD9-FB708B331BB3.png

This is the mascot that should trigger every living human. A white male. A Cowboy who stole his culture from the Vaqueros. Who’s beef industry has led to untold damage from ozone depleting cow farts. Who needs two guns let alone one? Apparently he’s overcompensating in the chaps department. Gun violence isn’t the answer.

Tree huggers, and for some reason, feminists, are offended by the Oregon State Beavers. 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Well if we are going to talk about a short red headed person, and an OSU Cowboy--we definitely need to talk about a "Red Raider" whose always got his guns up and wears a mask. 

Hey wearing a mask these days is considered a virtue. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

6 hours ago, Stoney said:

By why is it a white, gun carrying man virtue signaling by wearing the mask?

First of all, your assumption of gender is offensive. Secondly, he’s also demonstrating a green-friendly method of transportation. Your prejudice can probably be traced back to your support of a formerly all-male institution and your deeply held desire to return to a society dominated by a toxic masculine top-down leadership. That is extremely offensive. You should reflect on that. 

• LOL! 2