Carlisle vs Troup

FearTheSpear78

Who ya got  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Carlisle
    • Troup

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't know 🤷‍♂️..Troup is loaded up with senior talent.carlisle gonna hafta ball out to win this one,hell if they can keep it close it would be an impressive feat . ill never pick against my boys,but they got a straight uphill battle on their hands Friday night..we'll dang sure get to see their backbone and grit tested 👀

18 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Not a Troup fan or knocking my neighbor. I just think Troup has a bit more than Carlisle can handle. 

You could be rite,and would be wise in choosing a senior Laden team one classification larger..But on any given Friday...lightning can strike ✌️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StillGreezy said:

I think they probably have more depth than yall being a bigger school.   Combine that with a decent quarterback and they'll pull away late second half.   I'm willing to bet they're a better team than Westwood.   

We will see I guess. People underestimate us a lot 

14 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

I think they probably have more depth than yall being a bigger school.   Combine that with a decent quarterback and they'll pull away late second half.   I'm willing to bet they're a better team than Westwood.   

I’ve been told by a couple that viewed them a couple times this year,they may be better than Westwood 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Blue42 said:

Taking Carlisle but only because I am a homer, not real sure they can pull it off, but you have to believe they can. #fearthespear

I'll say this much,our defense surprised me by being as aggressive as they were,ww has a good run game and we kept it in check for the most part last Friday.their qb is also profeciant and got rid of the ball quick,we had a couple busted coverages or this could have went the other way.Ww is a decent team and we're way bigger than us and we almost pulled it off,that's why I see us having a chance against Troup,we ain't scared to mix it up and get western at times,I like our kids backbone this year 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

I'll say this much,our defense surprised me by being as aggressive as they were,ww has a good run game and we kept it in check for the most part last Friday.their qb is also profeciant and got rid of the ball quick,we had a couple busted coverages or this could have went the other way.Ww is a decent team and we're way bigger than us and we almost pulled it off,that's why I see us having a chance against Troup,we ain't scared to mix it up and get western at times,I like our kids backbone this year 🤷‍♂️

I think by what I've heard the ole cramp monster got us last Friday night But, it was the same hot and humid for both teams. Either way, looking forward to beating Troup. I think it's gonna happen.

• Like 2