FearTheSpear78

Who ya got  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Carlisle
    • Troup

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Being so close wonder if this could turn into a rivalry.  Not too much size difference and while we are at it play West Rusk too 😂.

Only prob is we got 18 varsity players this year,playing up and getting a couple hurt really messes up dist standing.I like us playing up but it's dicey 🤷‍♂️

I’m going with Carlisle but it will be a battle. If your secondary has issues, it could be a long night. 4 of their scores vs Alto came on busted coverages, 1 on a kickoff return for a touchdown. They didn’t have long sustained rushing drives. It was the big plays that got us. If you can hang with their receivers, you have a chance. Their QB is legit!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

I’m going with Carlisle but it will be a battle. If your secondary has issues, it could be a long night. 4 of their scores vs Alto came on busted coverages, 1 on a kickoff return for a touchdown. They didn’t have long sustained rushing drives. It was the big plays that got us. If you can hang with their receivers, you have a chance. Their QB is legit!

Yeah he was legit last year,we gave up a long kick return Friday to our 10 yd line then wrecked shop an got the ball back,gave up three passes on busted coverages that got two td's 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Yeah he was legit last year,we gave up a long kick return Friday to our 10 yd line then wrecked shop an got the ball back,gave up three passes on busted coverages that got two td's 🤷‍♂️

Be ready! They’ll carve up that secondary if you don’t watch it.