Joaquin Rams (0-1) @ Elysian Fields Yellowjackets (01)

trueblue82

Joaquin or EF?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Yellowjackets?

• Joaquin Rams
    • Elysian Fields Yellowjackets

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/04/2021 at 12:00 AM

On 8/28/2021 at 10:09 PM, TheWolf said:

But only scored 14 against Harmony?

I picked Harmony to beat us last week, simply because EF had a freshman QB making his first start on the road against a good Harmony team and plus without the HC helping the young freshman QB, turnovers are part of the games, Harmony cashed them in, good win for them like I predicted, I think EF will bounce back this week even without the HC, but giving the freshman having his first start out the way and a lil home field advantage will help, give me the Jackets by a couple or more TDs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StillGreezy said:

Even with all the skill kids out Joaquin offense will run up a check on you in a hurry.   Kids have been in this system since elementary.   They're going to score.  

EF defense did a pretty good job stuffing Harmony’s offense, which is a version of what we run. Granted, I think Harmony runs more downhill than we do, whereas ours is built on traps and counters. But Harmony had one long TD run. Their other scores were on short fields due to turnovers.  I’m curious to see if we can move the ball on EF. 

Ok my prediction is Ole Joe squeaks one out tonight somehow someway..... Taking advice from another thread it’s time for EF to “buy a watch” or “get a time piece” or maybe it was “they be clockn”.... I’m not really up on those hip hop terms....Rams by 1pt💪🏻🏻

• LOL! 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

17 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Y’all please keep the updates coming. Don Wall is covering Shelbyville/ Huntington. I’ve heard the EF radio guys. I don’t have enough whiskey to get me through four quarters of them. 

I'll have to agree with you on that one