Lindale @ Pinetree 9/3/21

LindalePride2002

Lindale loses to kaufman in a close one and pinetree shutout liberty-eylau in week one. My takeaway from the lindale game is 

1. Lindale needs a kicker.  We had several opportunities for field goals and could not kick it deep on kickoffs.

2. Overall our passing game is our strength. 

3. I feel the coaches may have to change up game plan a little compared to last year. Jenkins was obviously a work horse that we relied on. We have 2 backs this year that they rotate in and out but different style runners than Jenkins. 

4. Lindale did good not turning the ball over at all. Sam Peterson had a great game connecting with most of his receivers. Defense struggled at times but overall i feel will get better as the season progresses. 

Moving on to Pinetree...who you got?

I'm going with Lindale as well. I was at the PT LE game and just not impressed with PT. LE really struggled in that game so a shutout just was not that impressive. LE has a lot of things to work out. PT turned the ball over several times. They do have a decent RB small but can move. 

I think a Lindale will bounce back. Lindale and Kaufman have always matched up well with each other so it’s really no surprise it was a 3 point game. Even last year with Jenkins we only won by 5 points if I’m not mistaken. There were some bright spots but also several things to work on. Not bad for the first game though. I think Lindale will win this one by at least one td. 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 6:11 PM, LindalePride2002 said:

Lindale loses to kaufman in a close one and pinetree shutout liberty-eylau in week one. My takeaway from the lindale game is 

1. Lindale needs a kicker.  We had several opportunities for field goals and could not kick it deep on kickoffs.

2. Overall our passing game is our strength. 

3. I feel the coaches may have to change up game plan a little compared to last year. Jenkins was obviously a work horse that we relied on. We have 2 backs this year that they rotate in and out but different style runners than Jenkins. 

4. Lindale did good not turning the ball over at all. Sam Peterson had a great game connecting with most of his receivers. Defense struggled at times but overall i feel will get better as the season progresses. 

Moving on to Pinetree...who you got?

I guess yall found a Kicker? 

Freshman who kicked the game winning FG.