Fox App Returns!

Matt

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

@Paxis happier than anyone 😆🤣😂 

Hey, going through their Facebook feed, Twitter feed, here on Smoaky - I was nowhere near the most vocally disappointed.  Glad they switched back for sure.  But yeah, I'm pretty happy.  Nobody cares what I think about it - nor should they.  Just had an opinion.

How your boys looking?

3 minutes ago, Pax said:

Hey, going through their Facebook feed, Twitter feed, here on Smoaky - I was nowhere near the most vocally disappointed.  Glad they switched back for sure.  But yeah, I'm pretty happy.  Nobody cares what I think about it - nor should they.  Just had an opinion.

How your boys looking?

They looked pretty good Friday against Atl. Not much to judge it off of. We play a really tough Tatum team that will compete in D1 this Friday. Ill be able to better judge them after this week. How are yall looking

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

They looked pretty good Friday against Atl. Not much to judge it off of. We play a really tough Tatum team that will compete in D1 this Friday. Ill be able to better judge them after this week. How are yall looking

I've got that one marked.  I was interested in that one as well because Tatum looks to be tough - so I hear.

The rumor was Gunter was gonna be loaded this year.  Lotta hype and I feel like they lived up to it and then some. Sunnyvale was a top 15ish 4A D2 team and Gunter handled them.  

Like you said,its just one week.  Gunter has Pottsboro this week,but it looks like they might be down.  Hard to judge this early.

• Like 1

I dont really have too much to add that wasn't included in this link:

https://www.texasfootball.com/football-friday-communications-center/?ref=nav

We though the app would work, we knew some of the features weren't there right away but there were plans to add that week by week...needless to say the performance Week 1 caused us to change plans and scrap the app that was developed. I'm hopeful we can make it work at some point to integrate our content into the app, while still keeping the core functionality of the app (the score piece) stable. 

In the meantime enjoy the app and enjoy the 2021 football season! 

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I dont really have too much to add that wasn't included in this link:

https://www.texasfootball.com/football-friday-communications-center/?ref=nav

We though the app would work, we knew some of the features weren't there right away but there were plans to add that week by week...needless to say the performance Week 1 caused us to change plans and scrap the app that was developed. I'm hopeful we can make it work at some point to integrate our content into the app, while still keeping the core functionality of the app (the score piece) stable. 

In the meantime enjoy the app and enjoy the 2021 football season! 

Shweet. I can understand trying to make it better. There are plenty of things it's not, but it functions well for what most want to use it for. Can't knock y'all for trying. Just unfortunate that it went the way it did lol. 

After reading this thread, I checked my phone.  The "new" app was gone, and as soon as I found the "old" app in Google play store, it gave me the option to open it.  Pretty easy.  I was already logged in when I opened it.

Was like coming back home after a long trip! Aaaah....