Timboslice79

Waskom @ Timpson  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Waskom
    • Timpson

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

I’m giving props to Timpson coaching staff, shows their not worried about record just trying to push their team to get better. Hope it is a fun one either way. But don’t go in thinking you playing another Garrison.

I agree.. I'm just glad waskom picked up a game so we can play.. thanks timpani coaching staff much appreciate from fans of high school football 

I watched Waskom/Garrison till half. I know what Timpson has. Athletes match up extremely well. I give slight edge to Waskom up front. This game will come down to execution and turnovers. Teams are really evenly matched. Waskom has the edge on depth. I could easily see this being a 10 point game either way.....

11 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I got Waskom, Waskom by maybe a couple of scores or more

3 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I think Waskom will pull away towards the end of the first half. Timpson is salty but they are about to see some speed. Timpson has some good kids and coaches. But Waskom is so aggressive on defense. 

No chance they pull away from this team.  If that’s their mentality they are are in for a long night.  

Not to worried about who wins this one, but will say that I wouldn’t talk smack if I was either school. Could be some crow to eat either way. Hope both teams get better and are injury free. Haven’t seen waskom play and have had the chance to see Timpson, the Bussey and Courtney kid are for real.

2 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Waskom will win by two tds per half. Timpson will score but Timpson won't stop Waskom from putting up big points. 

I like your confidence T man...I also have that same on my side.  Y’all have some good talent but from what I’ve seen y’all don’t have a Bussey or Courtney type player.  Just my opinion, we will find out soon enough though!  I believe line play will be the factor in this game...speed wise I think Timpson will surprise ya.  

6 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

I like your confidence T man...I also have that same on my side.  Y’all have some good talent but from what I’ve seen y’all don’t have a Bussey or Courtney type player.  Just my opinion, we will find out soon enough though!  I believe line play will be the factor in this game...speed wise I think Timpson will surprise ya.  

🤣😂

5 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

Not to worried about who wins this one, but will say that I wouldn’t talk smack if I was either school. Could be some crow to eat either way. Hope both teams get better and are injury free. Haven’t seen waskom play and have had the chance to see Timpson, the Bussey and Courtney kid are for real.

I had my fair share of crow for sure...to me this is not about smack talking.  Timpson has the absolute best they have ever fielded this year.  “If”we go deep in the playoffs this year and play a team like Shiner or Refugio we need to know where we stand now to get better...on the flip side Waskom needs a competitive game amd they are by all means a powerhouse....win or lose this game is a growing opportunity. 

• Like 2

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 49 Waskom 28 Final