Timboslice79

Waskom @ Timpson  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Waskom
    • Timpson

This poll is closed to new votes

29 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

We have 6 guys as fast as your fastest.  We play 4 linebackers who are as fast as your rbs/qb and our d-line is phenomenal. We won't shut Timpson down but we will slow them way down.

If you have 6 we are pretty evenly matched..we might have 7 though 😁

3 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Timpson will give Waskom a better game than Garrison, but it won’t matter. 

I agree, Waskom's team speed is going to be tough to overcome ... Timpson's running game is going to be a key factor ... can they move the ball and the sticks ... if they can't,  it's  going to be a long night ....

Well looks like this is a better game then SA an royal!!!  So I'm all for it. I k ow what mm is bringing to the table.. I don't know nothing about timpson.. injust appreciate what seems to be a very good game..  I hope both teams come out healthy an focused..  I'm take easkom byv2 tds. Our speed is unreal an our d is going to be lights out all year.

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

I like your confidence T man...I also have that same on my side.  Y’all have some good talent but from what I’ve seen y’all don’t have a Bussey or Courtney type player.  Just my opinion, we will find out soon enough though!  I believe line play will be the factor in this game...speed wise I think Timpson will surprise ya.  

Say what now, Waskom don't have what type of players now, please explain? 

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

I like your confidence T man...I also have that same on my side.  Y’all have some good talent but from what I’ve seen y’all don’t have a Bussey or Courtney type player.  Just my opinion, we will find out soon enough though!  I believe line play will be the factor in this game...speed wise I think Timpson will surprise ya.  

Don't kid yourself ... Waskom has about 5 or 6 as good, or better than them ..... overall team speed is not even close ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Don't kid yourself ... Waskom has about 5 or 6 as good, or better than them ..... overall team speed is not even close ....

Have you seen this years team?  Have you seen the the kids that moved in? This is not the Timpson of last year 

• Like 1

Just now, Bear9T1 said:

Have you seen this years team?  Have you seen the the kids that moved in? This is not the Timpson of last year 

I have heard about your "move ins" ...  Waskom's defensive speed will more than compensate for those additions .... i truly believe the Bears are going to have flashbacks of Shiner's defense last year ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have heard about your "move ins" ...  Waskom's defensive speed will more than compensate for those additions .... i truly believe the Bears are going to have flashbacks of Shiner's defense last year ....

I think your having flash backs of last years beat “downs’ y’all took from us.  But that a future thread 😉

27 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Man Timpson goes from missing the playoffs to we can win the Super Bowl rather quickly .... Man I need some of those “vitamins”.....

Everyone is that way when they have a good team. Even you. It is what it is. I just appreciate 2 coaches willing to play a game of this caliber. NO DOUBT Timpson is the underdog, but if your beat before you hit the field.........your beat.

• Like 2

I honestly think Waskom will probably win. I mean, they are supposed to. No pressure on Timpson really; it’s Waskom’s to lose. I’m thinking maybe a 35-21/28 type game? And who knows!! A turnover here or there, the Bears just might pull it out! Gonna be a great atmosphere for a home opener. Good luck to Timpson!

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 49 Waskom 28 Final