Timboslice79

Waskom @ Timpson  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Waskom
    • Timpson

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, GrayBear said:

Brookshire Royal still playing? Or did Waskom do the same thing they accused SA of doing. Cancel on a larger school so they could play a smaller, possibly weaker opponent. 🤔

You think Waskom canceled on royal to play Timpson? Look SA backed out of an agreed to game thats old news, Waskom won't back out on anyone unless its covid related. 

4 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

You think Waskom canceled on royal to play Timpson? Look SA backed out of an agreed to game thats old news, Waskom won't back out on anyone unless its covid related. 

That’s for sure an old topic lol.   I fully expect Waskom to bring it Friday.  Win or lose this should help both teams moving forward.  ND, QC and OC not gonna help y’all much as for as preparation.  Let’s get out of this thing healthy and roll on!  

1 hour ago, GrayBear said:

Brookshire Royal still playing? Or did Waskom do the same thing they accused SA of doing. Cancel on a larger school so they could play a smaller, possibly weaker opponent. 🤔

Waskom ain't backing down .. SA new coach was definitely scared after waskom performance last year 

1 hour ago, GrayBear said:

We know you are disgruntled dude or dude’s wife from SA..... Just hush

• LOL! 1

On 8/31/2021 at 7:15 PM, Timboslice79 said:

We have 6 guys as fast as your fastest.  We play 4 linebackers who are as fast as your rbs/qb and our d-line is phenomenal. We won't shut Timpson down but we will slow them way down.

Timpson has speed you do know that Timpson won state in the sprint relay.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 9:30 PM, Nick2011 said:

So you think Shiner could compete for a state championship in 3A D2 against teams like Canadian, Gunter, Franklin, and Waskom? 

You must not have watched the same team I watched last year! Shiner could defiantly play with any 3A D2 team. That's where they should have been to start with!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, wooderson said:

Shiner turned it over 7 times against East Bernard last year thus the reason for the close game. They did lose a big senior class but still return the Brooks brothers which are as good as anyone in the state. I am amused that someone thought Timpson was faster then Shiner. Shiner just won the state title in track. Didn’t do much research. I still like the Shiner/Refugio winner to win it all again

Timpson won the sprint relay at state this year and guess who one of the teams they beat (Shiner). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Worth more than one from San Augustine. You got that kindergarten education. 

Just now, StillGreezy said:

I'm not Jett little boy.   

Yall better settle down and get back on topic if you don't want a few days off.......

• Grumpy 1

2 hours ago, GrayBear said:

I heard this was the case.  Brookshire royal doesn’t have a Covid issue.  

14 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

I said it earlier..... athletes match up well. Which front lines is better. I give edge to Waskom. Waskom needs to play keep away with the ball. If ya try to get in scoring contest Timpson can put points up. They have big play ability 

You are right, Waskom's offense is just three yards and a cloud of dust .... no big play ability at all .... like watching 20 Mule Team Borax reruns .... :woot:

5 hours ago, Bear9T1 said:

That’s for sure an old topic lol.   I fully expect Waskom to bring it Friday.  Win or lose this should help both teams moving forward.  ND, QC and OC not gonna help y’all much as for as preparation.  Let’s get out of this thing healthy and roll on!  

I'm definitely glad to get in a quality game. Ef is a rivalry game, other than that this should be our only test before the playoffs. 

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 49 Waskom 28 Final