Timboslice79

Waskom @ Timpson  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Waskom
    • Timpson

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

for you to sit here and try and stir things is very immature especially seeing as you know me personally and can easily find a way to contact me.  Am  I active on twitter? Yes, and don't hide anything that I do.  As far as the "recruit timpson" comments I hashtag that everytime that I post one of our athletes in order to help them receive as much exposure as possible just as I did in Garrison & Center.  All I do is build genuine relationships and love the kids no matter where I am and even after they graduate they know that I will be here & try to help them out anyway that I can and relationships go a long way.  Oh and yes I post... "Opponent" is on the clock week in and week out no matter who it is, just so happens to be a very good Waskom team this week and we are excited about the opportunity that has presented itself.  @StillGreezythis is Cloudy I won't hide behind a name or account. 

Easy now killa.... ain’t no need for all that name calling....Just ole talkn head trolling this site trying to stir up the combatants. I couldn’t think of a better role model for young men to have than Coach Cloudy. I’m just ole has been that’s driving and typing and ain’t got nothing better to do on Friday afternoon. You first class in my book .... Focus on task at hand and don’t pay no attention to keyboard idiots such as myself. No offense meant. 👊🏻🏻Check your DM as well

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Well, them Tigers wanted to know if they've upped their game this year? You gone find out tonight,you'll see what ya gotta be to be in Jerry's house last game of the season,from a Carlisle fan,I wish you luck on your endever...give em hell and don't let up or they'll bust ya chops.✌️

Tigers?

On 9/2/2021 at 7:32 AM, lionpride08 said:

Waskom 42 Timpson 14... I think timpson will win the region in region 3 in 2ad1 but they are not on the level of a waskom type team. Maybe timpson proves me and a lot of others wrong but i just dont see it

I agree .... I think Timpson's running game gets stuffed most of the night ....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Just curious. Who’s Waskom playing next week. Why are they playing down a division again? 

Playing down don't mean nothing, it's who your playing that matters, this might turn out to be a pretty damn good ball game tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

You know what they say…Hope in one hand and #### in the other. Let me know which one fills up first.

I live everyday on hope not poop. I hope both teams have a great game. I hope you enjoy the game. I hope all players are injury free. Put hope in your life not poop. 

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 49 Waskom 28 Final