Timpson 49 Waskom 28 Final

Timboslice79

Waskom @ Timpson  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Waskom
    • Timpson

This poll is closed to new votes

Waskom played soft and gave up when they got behind. They didn't seem to want to tackle or go for the ball. I was confused at how they played. Not normal for them. Hopefully they will get it together. Timpson is pretty dang good too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lambo50 said:

If this doesn't show you how absolute garbage the coaching at Timpson has been for YEARRRSSSSS then idk what will. Amazing what getting those athletes some coaching will do.

I wouldn’t say that. Not many 15 year old kids can come in and play as calm as Bussey did tonight and his supporting cast is phenomenal. They are loaded. Coaching helps. Timpson has never been this loaded and I can vouch from the 90’s until now. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

I wouldn’t say that. Not many 15 year old kids can come in and play as calm as Bussey did tonight and his supporting cast is phenomenal. They are loaded. Coaching helps. Timpson has never been this loaded and I can vouch from the 90’s until now. 

1994.... Eric Yarborough, Demetris Mosley, Michael Osby, and several more

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 49 Waskom 28 Final
1 hour ago, GreaseLightning said:

1994.... Eric Yarborough, Demetris Mosley, Michael Osby, and several more

Now that’s the Timpson team I remember I played vs these guys and they was awesome  you for got about Sanchez and Thacker I believe was his last name he was number 25 

• Like 1