Sideline to Sideline 4A Week 2 Show

Gsquared

I agree for the most part about Lindale. They played a pretty good game but the defense does have to step it up. One huge problem we have right now is no kicker. There were multiple times we were in the red zone and should have kicked a field goal but instead came away with no points. With a kicker we would have won. Now food for thought, last year we only beat pretty much this same Kaufman team by like 5 points and that was with Jenkins. I’m just saying 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gsquared said:

I'm VERY interested in the Crosby/Manvel game. If Crosby stays within 14, Surratt may have to start finding the right necklace for the rest of his rings. I'm still not sure if Crosby is that good or not. Expected us to lose with all of the backups and a 3rd stringer @ rb.  Hopefully, I"m wrong about Crosby and they're really good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I'm VERY interested in the Crosby/Manvel game. If Crosby stays within 14, Surratt may have to start finding the right necklace for the rest of his rings. I'm still not sure if Crosby is that good or not. Expected us to lose with all of the backups and a 3rd stringer @ rb.  Hopefully, I"m wrong about Crosby and they're really good.

I think either way Surratt needs to start getting sized for toe rings. We are talking about 4AD2.