WEEK 3 Tatum @ Pittsburg

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Pittsburg  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’ll get there. Fans need to be patient. Wasn’t they 1-9 last year? The man will have them at the top of the pack in the next couple of years. 

I'm not doubting that. What he did at Mexia, I thought he did a good job in the one season he was there. 

11 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Got faith man. It’ll be a shock to the world. It’s goin’ to happen. 

Same spill you gonna say during Pewtt/DF week but we all know the faith is tainted. Its manufactured.....fore, you know better. Much better. 

This game going to be much like this past Friday, start off slow then 2nd half Tatum will take off if Pitt offense doesn’t figure it out. Still going to keep faith and say they get it somewhat together to win 28-21. 

One assessment about Pitt defense after watching the highlights, they need to keep whoever #35 is on the field at OLB much longer. Kid has a good motor, is around wherever the ball is and can make the tackle.

Hopefully Pitt gets #10 back this week, he’s a big piece on both sides of the ball and they need to try having #21 and #8 in the back field at the same time, they may get some good out of it.

On 9/3/2021 at 10:26 PM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Let’s go. 

DirtyBird has put the word out "LET'S GO"

I wonder if when DBird put 'all call' out that he knew it was Pittsburg's Homecoming  usually one plays someone they think they can beat for Homecoming, so they may have surprises for Tatum. We will get privileges' of seeing all the crowing of all the duchess and queens. Hope they are able to plan all the festivities for pre game and game starts on time. and the Band does not go over their time at half.

the question is will Pittsburg have more Baby Daddies than Daingerfield did 2 years ago.  By the way we spoiled Daingerfield's Homecoming, on their new turf field.

So I am joining DirtyBird in saying LET'S GO. get there early to count baby Daddies. Then watch the EAGLES Spoil another Homecoming.

• LOL! 1