Carthage vs WOS ???

LCM

I’m pretty sure this is inaccurate. Carthage has two bye weeks in a row and I’ve heard talk of the school closing during that time like many other schools are doing to bring down Covid numbers and let people get better. I can’t say that’s happening with 100% certainty, but I’d be very surprised if they scheduled another game between now and Gilmer.

8 hours ago, LCM said:

I was told Carthage turn down the mustangs invite . I would like to see the game if it could get played 

I think we’d all like to see it, but WOS usually doesn’t hold up their end of the bargain and win enough in the playoffs to make it to that game🤷🏻‍♂️

46 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

i watched one Friday mikehoncho  here is just one with 10-5 track speed  zip see you later

WO_S-Zeigler.jpg

download (1).png

All that track speed each year and what to show for it? 4 titles overall, with only 2 recent, back to back in 2015 and 2016. Whats happened since then? I’ll believe WOS is back when i see it. 

I’m pretty sure WOS would be 0-2 against the schedule Carthage has played so far. But WOS is only 1-1 against what they have played even. 

I sincerely hope both teams play well enough to meet in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

All that track speed each year and what to show for it? 4 titles overall, with only 2 recent, back to back in 2015 and 2016. Whats happened since then? I’ll believe WOS is back when i see it. 

I’m pretty sure WOS would be 0-2 against the schedule Carthage has played so far. But WOS is only 1-1 against what they have played even. 

Who did WOS beat ?

33 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Mr Mike I will not disagree with you from what I have see wo-s needs work on both sides of the ball this team with a little turning is better now than last years team ,the game with Nederland they were just in the 3rd QT a Full QT to play Nederland is just a fair country team the mustangs  would have won  says Thompson if played all 4QT

images (33).jpg

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

So you’re going with Carthage?

Mr natureboy98  smiles cant do that they are not as big as wo-s this year and cant handle speed wo-s dose not pass a lot  they just out run you can Carthage handle that buy the looks of there first game they dodged a ballot we all know this not  even close to what they have had in years past

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Anybody got a decoder ring I can borrow? I have no idea what this guy just said. @mikehonchoget Ricky to pray to baby Jesus for this fella. 

I love this natureboy98i need all the prayers I can get your like so many others but let me let you in on a secret  Carthage is not no were close to the last years team  if so in witch way in light  me and others on the board  PS I m good at eating my words