Carthage vs WOS ???

LCM

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

I am very very sorry about your twin brother I feel his hurt Mike this thing about Carthage and wo-s is getting old  maybe they will be able meet

I have a feeling it might happen in the playoffs this year! Everyone will be happy. A good time will be had by most.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

epic match-up

smoaky's best 11

vs

setx best 11

as BIG John McCarthy would say:

"Let's get it on!"

I will be in Section: C  Row:14  Seat: 13

Reserved seating.

You Carthage fans owe me this match-up.  Why you ask? 'Cause it's Carthage fault for my being  "banned" at setx.

ole boy who is the new sheriff in town over there is from Silsbee. he couldn't handle my assessment of the nail biter yall played with his tigers last year.

😆

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Can we all agree that power lifter will not do the write up for the local papers?

I need the money going to cry in my🍻🍻

1 hour ago, UnclePigg said:

Carthage 8 state titles. How many WOS have?

when was the first state title how old is the school  was carthage always been in 4a west orange stark never meet them in 5a i need to know unclepigg

1 hour ago, JasperDawg said:

I will be in Section: C  Row:14  Seat: 13

Reserved seating.

You Carthage fans owe me this match-up.  Why you ask? 'Cause it's Carthage fault for my being  "banned" at setx.

ole boy who is the new sheriff in town over there is from Silsbee. he couldn't handle my assessment of the nail biter yall played with his tigers last year.

😆

Did you really get banned for that? That’s ridiculous. 🤦🏻‍♂️

33 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Unless you disagree with them too much. I didn’t read the rules but I wouldn’t be surprised if there is fine print saying you have to worship WOS.

Yessir I will certainly agree with you there. Carthage and WOS are completely different worlds. Carthage is up to date with first class modern facilities like a state of the art modern 100 yard indoor and they pour tons of money into their football program. They pay their head coach (the best coach in the state) very, very well. Needless to say, no expense is spared when it comes to football at Carthage. As far as WOS goes, they along with the rest of stone aged southeast Texas is lagging WAY behind when it comes to facilities and other such things that are extremely vital to compete for state titles in today’s game. All this is of course just my opinion. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

I need the money going to cry in my🍻🍻

when was the first state title how old is the school  was carthage always been in 4a west orange stark never meet them in 5a i need to know unclepigg

Man if I had ANY clue what you were asking I could respond Mr powerlifter?